ch 25*

Walking on the streets, I just finished shopping for ryu-kun when I hit a tall woman accidentally, she is like a concrete wall, So, I lost my balance and was about to fall but before I could hit the ground, she held me from the waist.

Then I heard a melodious voice "I apologise for the little accident, Gorgeous lady"

Then I saw her, like a goddess among mortals. She is so pretty that I was mesmerised and I couldn't take my eyes of her, with long crimson red hair, a bang covering her right eye and the beautiful crimson eyes with such a beautiful face, I just wanted to melt in her embrace. W..wait, I'm a gir-No! I'm a mother and I already have Ryu-kun b..but she's ju.just too Beautiful!! Is she really a Goddess?!

Just then I remembered, we are in public, I then saw some media people taking photos of us

Just then I remembered, we are in public, I then saw some media people taking photos of us. I quickly got up and replied "oh no! It's my mistake I didn't see where I am walking"

But the beautiful lady denied it "No, it's my fault. It looks like your groceries have been damaged. Please let me make it up to you...oh! There's a cafe there. Please wait for a second"

Before I can reply or stop her, many bodyguards in black suits surrounded the area. One of them came near the lady and she gave him a platinum card and ordered him like a servant "Buy 1 month's worth of groceries, they must be farm fresh"

The bodyguard bowed, took my bad and left. I also noticed that the news reporters are being escorted by the rest of the bodyguards. She must be a very influential person with that much beauty and security but I feel like I have seen her somewhere.

while I'm still in shock at what was happening she took me to the cafe just beside us and ordered some expensive but delicious-looking pastries.

"Once again, I apologize for before. Please accept this treat as my apology "

"N..No!No! it's al..alright" Damn, I can't speak properly when such a Gorgeous woman is sitting in front of me. Even though she's really tall, it only adds to her charm.

"Just where are my manners, I am Akane Aoki, beautiful lady"

"I...I see, My name is Uchiha Mikoto"

Just then my eyes widened in realisation.

"Yo..You are the founder of DND company!! Wait, I heard from my son that you also joined the hero course in U.A. His name is Ryujin, you must have heard of him"

"Oh my, it seems you are Mr Uchiha's mother. I didn't expect a beautiful lady such as yourself to be a mother"

I blushed at that comment, but I disagree with her. She is the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on, I hate to say this but even my son is just too out of this lady-no, Akane's league.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you so mature despite being 15, I feel like I am speaking to someone in their youth...I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable about me prying"