Chapter 1

Have you ever stumbled on a movie that catches your eyes but unfortunately, you can't stay to see how it ends, instead, you get this strong rush when wondering what the ending was like?  Does your mind never rest until you find out how that movie ends? Well, this was how I felt when I met Star boy.

We are people from the same community who has more than enough reasons why we shouldn't be together yet every time I see him my heart race and my pussy tingles. Star boy is the rudy type but he has a good side too. He is a father and a role model to the boys in the community that spends time in his presence. He is the type of guy who your momma warns you not to be with but there is just something about these kinds of men that draws me in like a boat to a tide.

Whenever Star boy comes around and shot flirtatious words at me my wanton soul goes on a joyous ride. Star boy always asks me to be a part of his life. He would approach me confidently with a convincing story as to why we should be together. He is the only man that sees right through me. Sometimes it scares me to death when he speaks of the life we can share and the powers he thinks I possess.

He is a good man, very motivating and ambitious. He hangs around a lot of prominent people too. A good man to have in your life especially if you want to level up and experience the finer things in this world.

Among all the reasons why this man is bad for me, two are ranked highest of all; he's a married man with kids and he was my uncle's playmate. My family would freak out if they knew the thoughts I have of Star boy dangling his tongue on my dripping pussy.

"What a sweet black girl man?" He would say when he passed me on the road heading to the corner shop. I would blush and fan him away dismissively.

"Cho yuh can't behave married man?" I would shout at him and roll my eyes.

"Look here!" He would demand and show me his married finger.

He did not wear his wedding ring. Most Jamaican men never wore their wedding rings, that doesn't make them available but they use it as a sign to convince women that they are free.

He would blow me a kiss and I would roll my eyes at him again before he drove off. This happens a lot since the community was small and he has to pass my family home on his way home. I try my best to play it hard but my body yearned to be touched by Star boy.

"Maybe it could be our little secret," I thought to myself.

Copyright © 2021
Shana S. Ledgister