Chapter 8

I knew one thing for sure, after spending time with Star boy this past week that my life needed some spice. It felt like I was only existing before I met him. Being around this man gives me multiple Adrenaline rushes.

"Let’s get a room nuh," Star boy said still pinning my body to his.
"I can't go home tonight!"
"Please! Please, baby!"

I exhaled and nodded my head. I knew this was wrong but I felt myself drifting further and further onto the joy ride this man had me on.

We rented a room at the resort.

Star boy sat on the edge of the bed and removed his shoes. My heart clobbered in my chest. After tonight then this becomes a reality. We were either going to continue this until it blows up in our faces or he was never gonna speak to me again if he intends to just fuck me.

"What's on your mind?" he asked.

He wore a puzzled look on his face.

I looked away and pretended to fix something on my dress.

"Fuck the liquor wore off too soon" I heard the voice in my head say.

I was brought back to reality.
I glanced at him and mumbled, "Yuh don't think this is too soon?"

"We barely know each other"I felt silly for saying this.

I was contradicting my actions. I was just grinding on and kissing up this man.

He walked towards me and kissed my forehead. "Don't be shy!"
"I won't hurt you! "

" You can't hurt me!" I stuttered.
"You can't hurt me unless I give you that power and I don't give people that power over me."
"Bombaat!" he shouted
"Lion's palm" he held his hand out for me to interlock mine in his.

I did and we both laughed.

"I see the world differently honey, I am just worried about the reputation we are about to create right now."
"Once the door is open, even if we decide to close it the impact will never go away"

He nodded, "I understand trust me"
"I don't care though, I want you and that's all I can think of."
"Whatever comes we will deal with it"
"We are adults"

I sat on the opposite side of the bed and remove my jewelry. Star boy walked over and sat beside me. He kissed every revealed inch of my neck and I cupped the side of his face with my hand and moan softly.

I turned to glare into his eyes. Our eyes gleamed with excitement as I aided in removing his shirt. His chest was cleaned shaved. I reached in and kissed his nipples. He smelled like a tinge of mint and aftershave. He moaned and used his hand to cup my neck. He placed his lips on mine and kissed me passionately.

"I wanna treat you like the Queen you are" I heard him say.

Star boy pulled me up from the bed to stand in front of him. He helped me out of my dress and kissed my belly. He traced circles around my navel and used his hand to grip my bottom. I held his head in place as I gently rubbed my hands over it.

"Want me?" he asked and look up at me. His bold eyes dance with excitement.

I nodded.

He removed my underwear, looked at me one last time before he kissed the top of my vagina.

"Clean shaved!” He chirped.

I tilted my head and exhaled a breath of anxiety. My heart raced uncontrollably. I could have never guessed that a man with his standards sucked pussy.

" Lay your sexy ass down" he whispered.

I laid flat on my back and he towered over me. His lips curled into a smirk. He slowly lowered his head and spread my legs to reveal my already wet pussy. He kissed my inner thighs and I whimpered softly. He kissed my closed pussy lips before using his tongue to part them. He ran his tongue from the bottom and lingered at my clitoris. He licked and sucked on my clitoris and I whined and moaned rhythmically.

 He looked up at me, "Like it?"

I giggled and seductively placed a finger in my mouth. I ran the finger all over my lips and gave it a soft bite. Star boy dived back into my honey pot, this time he sucked and licked at my pussy more hungrily. I held his head and whined on his face.

He swiveled me around swiftly and used his hand to arch my back. I could tell he was drunk. I felt his warm mouth on my pussy. He used both hands to part my pussy lips and fucked me with his tongue. My moans grew louder. I felt my orgasm building up. He got up and slapped my ass cheeks. I squealed and twisted my head to look at him.

He reached for a condom in his pants pocket and rolled it onto his cock.
"You good?" he asked, glancing at me while securing the condom on his cock.

"Yes sir!" I answered with a giggle.

He held me in place and guided his cock inside my pussy.

"Ahhh" he released a loud groan.
"This pussy has to be mine!"
"Fuck!"

I bit my lips and I blushed. His cock was tugging its way into a world it knew nothing about and by the sound of his moans, he was enjoying every bit of it.

He thrust deeply into my core and I let out screams and rock my hips to the rhythm of his grinding. He appeared very experienced, after all that was expected since he was a married man.

"Ahhh baby, fuck me!" I heard him squeal before he began pounding me harder. He was about to cum, I could feel it.

He buried his cock deeper inside my pussy and held me firmly into place. I used the opportunity to whine hard on his cock. He bend over and gripped my breast before he exploded his juice.

I plunged myself onto the bed, I was exhausted. My feet trembled. Star boy removed the condom and laid beside me. He held me in his arms and caressed the side of my face. Breathing heavily down my back he said, “how was it?"

I folded my lips and smiled before answering, "It was fantastic!"

He pulled me in closer and I involuntarily sucked in a sharp breath.

My mind wandered away to his wife and kids. I wondered if they were curious about where he was, I wondered if this was something that he had done before. A feeling of guilty hovered over me as I began to regret what we had just done.