Chapter 32

For the past few weeks, I have been having slight headaches and the urge to vomit. I felt lightheaded, especially around midday. I thought it could be as a result of not eating on time. Since the launch of my new business, I hardly had time to eat, and when I do find time, I sometimes do not know what to eat. I think it is because I miss Star boy. He was my everything. My cousin said I might be pregnant but oh hell no, that cant be real. I had not seen my period in two months, but this is a usual thing for me. I get anxiety when I wonder if I actually could be pregnant but then I dismiss the thought since I have been having issues with my menstrual cycle for years.

There are times when that voice in my head screams that I was pregnant. How could I be? A pregnancy would confirm the biggest scandal in the community. It will be the proof that people need to confirm that the notorious Star boy is fucking the presumed flawed free princess. My father would never recover from a blow like that.

My heart says that I should call Star boy. Even though I had ended the relationship with him, if I was pregnant, he needed to know. I also wanted to kill the rage between us. I have seen him in public a few times after I broke up with him, but he still seemed upset, and I didnt want the animosity, so I let him be. He refused to speak to me, and I had to accept that.

Mrs. Anderson, however, still decided to maintain a relationship with me. We hang out from time to time; she is now kind of like a best friend and I love that very much. She introduced me to her kids some time ago. They are very intelligent and have great mannerisms. Though I still love their father; deciding to end the relationship seems like a good idea. I wouldn't want to be the one to take a father away from his kids. I missed him very much though, but I must live with it; it is the opportunity cost of obtaining the life I always dreamed of.

I walked timidly into the NuWalter's Pharmacy and walked up to the cashier.

"Can I get two pregnancy kits please?" I mumbled trying to hide how nervous I was.

"Sure!"

"Coming up!" she responded.

I took the brown paper bag from the lady and walked out.

When I got home, I hurried to the bathroom and peed in a water bottle cover. I tore open the first package and pulled out the small object that was inside. I squeezed the head of the object over the contents and filled it with pee. I expelled the pee onto the pregnancy kit and watched it anxiously as the pee ran across the opening. One line came up with a bright red shade. I held my breath hoping not to see any other line then suddenly another one appeared, this time paler than the one before. I slammed by the body to the wall and slid down to the floor slowly as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Fuck I'm pregnant!" I screamed in shock and disbelief.

A thousand thoughts rush through my mind as my heart fought as if it wanted to jump through my body.

To be continued...

To my dedicated supporters, thank you for the love and support. A conversation with a friend led to the penning of this masterpiece. I am in deep awe of how much love I have received because of this story. Star boy part 2 is on Amazon like all my other titles but guess what, because of my valued supporters, I have decided to give y'all some more of the good stuff for free, stay tuned.