Chapter 22

Star Boy: Where u going today?

Star Boy: Who that deh Noah bus bwoy deh?

I giggled and left him on reading.

Bryan had come to see me. I was on the road trying to market my business when he called and asked if we could spend some time together. I excitedly said yes. He picked me up and brought me to a restaurant to get some food then we traveled to Barbary Hall to look at a farm he was working on. Days like these are what I use to treasure with him. We could just chill, catch up, and advise each other on anything. Where we chilled was never a problem, it didn't have to be fancy as long as we were together. This was the reason why I decided not to have any more sexual encounters with him; I didn't want to ruin the vibe we have as friends.

"A so yuh look pretty today?" Bryan said and slapped his hand on my thigh.

"Who's the new bae?"

"Em cock bigger than mine?"

I sucked my teeth and laughed.

"Everybody cock bigger than yours sir, I mean you only have two inches" I teased.

"Bombaat" he gave off a loud outburst.

That was another reason why we were such good friends. We could joke about anything and remain cool with each other. Sometimes I think that if we decided to be lovers it would blossom into a great relationship since we were so cool as friends but I am not sexually attracted to him and that is a big factor in a relationship.

"So a who a fuck you now Madam Pam Pam? he questioned and turned to face me.

"Mi kinda a mess with Star boy " I uttered, cringed my teeth, and braced myself for his lashing.

"Who?" he shouted. "Such man bredda?"

I nodded, close my right eye and peep at him through the left.

"Yuh mussi mad!" he busted out and sucked his teeth.

"Tap give them waste man deh yuh front my friend!"

I giggled as I tried to mask my embarrassment.

"But wait! Then him nuh married rass man?" he asked with a tinge of seriousness in his voice.

"Yea but yuh nuh hear the worst part yet" the words slipped from my lips and I instantly regretted them.

I tend to can't keep my business to myself when I am around Bryan, he is kinda a big brother on days when I need advice, he scolds me like a little sister but he has an issue with his tongue, he isn't afraid to tell me anything as is. I hated that about him especially the fact that he never supports any relationship I get into after him. I think he was jealous.

"So talk cause right now me wah beat yuh" he crooned.

"His wife found out about me and decides that since I make her husband happy why not have a poly relationship but first, we can start by having a threesome" I took a deep breath

"What a fucka them ambitious! " He responded in a husky tone.

"Ya go dweet?"

I did not respond, instead, I pretended to read a message on my phone.

"Ya go rass dweet eno!"

"Mi know yuh!"

"Well live life ya me, friend!"

"Nuh mek me stop yuh"

Those words stung. They were evidence that he was totally against it and was not giving me his support. In the past, Bryan had suggested that we did a threesome but I rejected the offer. At the time I thought it was nasty. He asked a couple of times after until he saw that I had no interest in doing it so he never spoke of it again. Something tells me that he remembers and is upset with me for even considering to do it with another man.

"Yuh ready?"

"Come me bring yuh home" Bryan mumbled and proceeded to drove off without giving me time to respond.

I bit my nails the entire ride home. Anxious to get home and away from Bryan and embarrassed because I knew he was thinking nothing but fuckry about me now. Fuck! Mi chat too rass much.