Chapter 28

I was getting tired of this bounce-a-bout ride with Star boy and his wife. I am exhausted and I craved freedom. I missed being single. They took turns inviting me out like I was just some kind of toy. I missed my old life very much. It's as of they were in some kind of competition to see who would win my heart. Fuck I hated this game so much. Two grown people who wasted their life trying to prove to society that they could keep a family and abide by their rules. Fuck that! That's a mistake I will never make. They mastered so much yet they failed to realize that no matter what they will always be done.

I sat on the couch and watch the two ground folks trying their utmost best to impress me. Me! A fucking nobody. I had nothing, they had everything. Why the fuck did they stay together this long if they knew they were not compatible. Now I am stuck in the middle trying to make them both feel good about themselves.

My pussy was sore from all the scissoring from the wife and the sucking from the husband. Yet here I was in Montego Bay with them waiting to be fucked by them both at the same time.

They argued every chance they got. They argued over the silliest things. If this was what being married was like then I'll definitely pass. I'll be the rich auntie who visits twice a year with gifts.

"Yuh alright baby?" Star boy asked and stroked my back with his right hand.

"Yeah, man!"

"A wonder when unuh plan to live good!" I answered

The wife laughed.

She barely gave me any attention since we got here. She seemed turned off by the fact that her husband paid me more attention than he does her. I gotta admit I would feel the same way too.

"We good man Ash" she sat beside me and looked over at my tablet screen.

"What you watching?"

"Just some tik to videos" I replied.

"Nothing much"

"Yuh comfortable? " she asked.

"Getting there" I admitted.

She leaned in and kissed my lips gently. I closed my eyes. When I opened them Star boy was looking directly at us. His eyes shot daggers at me. I felt embarrassed.

"Let's go out and get some drinks"

"Some weed maybe and bill vibes," Star boy said and turned away.

I decided to text him.

Me: yuh alright baby?

Me: just say the word and I pull the plug

Star boy: me a good man

Star boy: just remember you are mine

Me: Okay boss

Me: be kind to her, it makes me feel weird to hear you guys fussing

Me: remember you did want this

Star boy: Okay Star girl

I blushed and cut my eyes at him.

We got dressed and drove to Margarita Ville.

The atmosphere was chilly and the crop top blouse I wore was not doing me any justice.

"Yuh good baby?" Star boy asked.

"Yuh cold?"

"Soon warm-up man"

He pulled me into his embrace. The entire time his wife was watching us closely. I extended my arm and caressed her cheek, she winked at me.

"Yuh alright baby? " I forced myself to ask her. Calling a woman baby was the most awkward thing that ever left my lips.

She nodded and licked her lips. We grabbed a few drinks and tried to make small talk. I was getting warmer. People from all different social classes were here. They paid no attention to us. Everybody was minding their own business, not like back home where everybody paid more attention to your business than theirs.

"Down Yasso yuh need to live!" Star boy whispered at my ears.

"Your thing wudda escalade down Yasso"

"Country anuh fi yuh"