Chapter 10

I watch Star boy as he slept away into sleep land. He looked so innocent and vulnerable. I watched as he exhaled and inhaled. There were no signs of distress on his face. I folded my hands between my legs and observed him closely. He was a very good-looking man with a straight nose leading to a set of soft lips.

I thought about those genius babies he imagined us having. I wondered what it would be like to be the mother of his kids, it was true, we would make great babies but that can never happen since he is very much married and I have my entire life ahead of me. I couldn't risk it all for this man. The more I thought of this was the more guilt filled my vessels.

I leaned in and gave him a peck on his soft lips. His eyes opened and a beaming smile plastered his lips. The kiss was more from my heart than my mind because even though my mind knew he was not good for me, my heart was very much in love with him.

"Hi sunshine?" he chortled and yawned.

"Hey you!" I responded and smile.

I turned on my back and he towered over me. He kissed my lips in what felt like a millisecond and then he got up and went inside the bathroom.

I sat up on the bed and pulled my knees to my chest. I needed to talk to him. We need to end this, every bone in my body was telling me this was not right.

As soon as he came out from the bathroom I approached him, "What was the dispute with your wife about earlier, and how does it involve me?"

I tried not to exchange eye contact with him.

He sighed and plopped down on the bed. " "Leave that alone!"

"It’s not important!"

"It is! I need to know!" I blurted
"I don't think I can do this anymore".
"Honestly my conscience is telling me to end this!"

"You know me did hear say you crazy!" He fired and got up.
"Girl look how far we have come!"
"Right now I feel used!"
"Everything good still, me strong!"

I gasped at his crude remarks.

"Then sir if you hear say me crazy why are we fucking here?"
"Never know you work a ward 13!" I hissed and folded my hands.

"Girl make up your mind cause I have feelings too"
"Yuh just wah do man this because yuh get fi see say me a good man and you love me so yuh start chicken out now"
"Leggo that! Man nah hurt you baby."

He motioned towards me and leaned in to kiss me. I pulled back, grunted, and got up. Hearing him say people thought I was crazy made me feel somewhat in my feelings.

"Take me home!" I demanded and shuffled into my dress.

The environment grew quiet. It was almost daylight. People would see him bring me home and start spreading our business all over the community. There was no use butting out now.

"Lady a call and you nah answer!"
"Bout look how far we come!" I sucked my teeth.
"Look how far you and the lady come!" 

I didn't know why I was saying all this because he had explained their story to me and I understood at the moment. Fuck! I was jealous. But why? When I knew this man was already taken. I was going against all I stood for. I was so grounded on my beliefs before I met him.

"Girl!" Star boy blurted.
"Why yuh a do me this?"

I turned to face him. I raise an eyebrow in amusement and he studied me and smiled.
"Come here baby!" he demanded.

I felt my body moving towards him. I was so weak to him, he had me eating from the palms of his hands.

"Why are you doing this to me?" he said in a low tone.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and he peered into my eyes. I closed my eyes and turned away shyly.
"Let’s just be friends please!" I pleaded

"This is already fucking with my head, I am getting very jealous and I hate it" I admitted.

"How can I just be your friend when I already know how you taste?" he whispered trying to pull my dress up with his teeth.

My pussy jumped.
"Talk to me nuh?"
"How can I not taste this sweet pussy again?" he said and kissed my thighs.

A silent protest leaves my parted lips as he removed my panties and stuck a finger inside my pussy.

He removed his finger and swirl it in front of him before sticking it back inside my pussy.

"See! Even your pussy knows we are meant to be"
"Look at all this pussy juice"

My eyes widen in satisfaction as I moan and rub my hands on his shoulders.

He removed his finger again and pushed it up to my lips. My lips parted involuntarily. I sucked on his finger as if I was sucking off some delicious sauce from it. His eyes glowed with excitement. He gripped my buttocks and dangle his tongue at the top opening of my vagina. This man knew how to make me weak.

He moaned as though he was enjoying what he was doing. I rubbed my hands all over his head and moaned, matching his melody. Star boy laid flat on the bed.

"Put that pussy in my face!" he demanded.

I crawled on top of him and squat over his face. He used his hands to part my pussy and began fucking me with his tongue. I moaned in ecstasy and held on to the bed head. I whined and bounced on his face as he used his tongue to fuck and lick my pussy. He slapped his hands on my ass cheeks and I whined harder. I was near my climax when he gripped my ass cheeks tighter and held me in place while he sucked at my clitoris. I rocked my hips back and forth and exploded on his tongue. He licked up every drop of love juice. My body quivered as I gasp for breath.