Chapter 30

I got up the take a quick look at Star boy and his wife who both seemed to be in a deep sleep. It was the perfect time to go out to the balcony and think to myself about what I just did.

I scrunched up my face to sniff my upper lip. There was this lingering scent on my upper lip. I couldn't tell if it was the smell of pussy or dick. It might even be a mixture of both. I frowned. I was doing two things I swore years ago that I would never do. I was sucking pussy and dick. Never say never. This is a secret I might take to my grave. I am so afraid of being judged by this world.

I walked to the balcony and closed the door behind me. I stood at the side and gazed out at the glowing lights from the street and nearby buildings. The atmosphere was cool and welcoming. The scenery was one to die for. As I hugged myself, I felt someone walk over to me, planting a kiss on my left shoulder followed by strong arms snaking around my neck. It was Star boy. Who else could it be? Who else knew that I love to be held like this? I smiled and let out a deep sigh of relief simultaneously.

"You okay baby? " He asked and strengthened his embrace.

I nodded.

"Yea just thinking"

"Wanna share?" he asked and loosened his arms around my neck.

With his arms on my shoulders, he turned me around to face him. I looked everywhere but his face. I toyed with his chest hair and folded my lips. Why did I feel so shy in the arms that I felt most secure.

"What's wrong? " He tilted my chin and shot me a questionable look. His eyes bore into mine and I didnt know if I wanted to cry or kiss him.

"I want you, not this!" I mumbled.

I pulled away and walked to the other side of the balcony "There I said it!"

"I miss being with just you!"

"I like her, I do but I feel guilty man" I banged his chest with my hands as he walked over and tried to silence me.

He peered down at me, his eyes flushed yet they still made my knees weak.

I studied his face to read his expression but couldn't as his face was blank. As blank as it was when I told him his wife and I had fucked without him.

I banged his chest again. This time with more pressure and a hint of frustration.

"What's gonna happen?"

"Will I ever get to have you alone again?

He said nothing, instead, he lowered his head and kissed me. He used his tongue to part my lips and just like that he snatched my soul with a deeply mesmerized kiss. I gripped his upper arm muscles trying to secure myself on the ground as our tongues tango into a mixture of saliva and strong emotions. I was more in love with this man than I thought. What made him so special was the way he knew how and where to touch me.

I pulled away as I tried to control myself. The fluid in my brain fought to keep me balanced. I grasp for air. Star boy wasnt human, he couldnt be. He was immortal, like Edward in Twilight or Clark in Superman. At least I hope Clark was immortal, he was too fine to die.

"I am always available when you need me"

"Just don't put me on a spot please"

"Let things flow"

"Don't think about it too much"

Dont read into it too much baby, please

He touched my face, and I closed my eyes.

I wanted to say so many things in the moment, but I couldn't find the words to speak. He pulled me into his embrace and held me for what seemed like forever before we walked hands in hands back to the bedroom where Mrs. Anderson was still fast asleep. I lay on the bed and pulled the covers up to my breast. Mrs. Anderson shuffled and snored. Star boy walked to the bathroom and used his fingers to call me. I got up and followed him.

As soon as I got close to him, he pulled me inside the bathroom and gave me a heated lingering peck on the lips. I opened my mouth to receive him. He tugged my body closer to him and deepened the kiss. He lifted my body and placed me on the bathroom counter. Star boy kissed me again and I reached for his member. It was already hard. He kissed my neck, and I stroked his firm cock. I lowered my head and sucked gently on his nipples. He reached for my pussy and massaged it. He attempted to stick his finger in, and I pulled away.

"No! I want cock!" I whispered.

"Fuck me hard please "

"I want you to fuck me until my pussy is numb!"

His mouth curled up into a wide ear-to-ear grin as he pulled me to the edge of the counter. He held his cock in one hand and used the other to part my pussy lips. My pussy jumped at the soft touch of his hand. He slowly glided his cock in my wet pussy, and I let out a low cry. I leaned slightly to take him all in. He began to stroke my pussy and my body shiver when my pussy clamp down on his cock, sucking it deeper and deeper into my soul. I whined on his cock and his strokes picked up speed. He pulled out his cock and slapped it on my pussy cheeks just the way I liked it. He bent to lick my pussy and I stopped him.

"No baby, just fuck me!" I groaned.

He laughed and threw his head back.

"Okay boss!"

"Cock you want, cock you ago get!"

He forced his cock back inside my pussy and this time instead of strokes he whined his way back deep inside me. I shivered and pulled his body closer to mine. His cock sunk deeper into my core and the heart of my pussy beat heavily on his cock. Yes, I said heart of my pussy, every good pussy has a heartbeat. He began to stroke me again; he found my g spot and banged it until I felt my orgasm building up.

"Don't come yet baby!" he demanded, voice husky as he panted and worked himself deep inside my core.

I squeezed the muscles of my vagina, and it clamped his cock into place.

"Fuck baby! " He squealed.

His strokes got faster and harder. He gripped my buttocks, and I whined harder. Suddenly my pussy spills its love juice all over his cock. His breath quickened and he let out a weird squeal as his cock spits out its warm cum inside my already damped pussy.

We held each other as we tried to control our breathing.

Our soul's dance as our heartbeats synchronized.

This man was going to drive me insane. No, this man was already driving me inside.