Chapter 16

Star Boy: Yuh a avoid me??
Star Boy: Yuh a style!
Star Boy: Yuh surprise me yuh fuck!

Rage grew from the debt of my soul. This man is either sick in his head or trying to play some mental game with me. I sucked my teeth and left him on reading.

A few minutes later my phone began to ring.
I ignored it. One thing about me, I’ll miss you when I don't hear from you but once I hear from you and your reason for disappearing did not make sense to me then my heart will grow cold and I will cut you the fuck off.

Star Boy: I a come get you now!

I frowned and rolled my eyes at the phone in my hand. This man was ridiculous.

Me: Try galong home to your wife. Go make her happy! Happy wife = happy wife.

I switched off my cell phone and turned off my bedroom light.
"Come get who??"
"He better go piss him bed, bout come get me"
I sucked my teeth and cuddled my oversized teddy bear.
I heard a car pull up at my gate, I peeped through my bedroom window and saw that Star boy had arrived. He tooted his horn several times. I pretended not to hear him. I heard the loud slamming of his car door. I could tell that he was furious. I felt nervous; I didn't know what to expect from him. He walked up the pavement that lead to my house and stood on the veranda. He paused and placed one hand at his waist.

My bedroom was next to the veranda and he was aware of it. He banged loudly on my bedroom door. I couldn't risk him waking my grandmother who would create a scene so I quickly sprung up and opened the door.

I stood in the doorway with my hands on my hips.
"A wah man?" I sucked my teeth and looked him up and down.

"A me head yuh want to ramp with?" he asked and reached out to touch me, I pulled away.

"A me yuh bring in front a pastor?" I cut my eyes at him.

He ignored my rhetorical question.
"A the man weh yuh go out with make yuh a behave with me suh?"
"Yuh wing stand up?
"A suh yuh did stay?"

"Listen man! Talk yuh mind so I can go my bed! I am tired". I rolled my eyes at him.

He looked at me in disbelief. I sucked my teeth again and I attempted to close the door in his face.
"Yah waste a time!" I grunted

"Wait!" he pleaded and pushed his body onto the door.
"She wants me to invite you in for a threesome"
"I told her I love you and she is willing to stay if we can be in this together."
"I know yuh nah agree so me just distant meself from yuh thinking my feelings for you will die out but it isn't going away Ash"
"I can't live without you and this woman is the mother of my kids, if I ask for a divorce she ago win me in court and take my kids and possessions"

I was speechless. I stood in the doorway with the door half shut. I could not find the words to say to him. He knelt in front of me. His voice sounded as though he was about to cry. He squeezed his eyes shut and used his fingers to cover them. I knew he was trying to block the tears from falling.

"Go home"
"Let’s talk about this in the morning" I managed to say.

Star boy got up and glanced at me like a confused child before walking away.
"Call me when you feel like it"
"I love you"

I shut the door, sat down on the bed slowly and stared at my reflection in the mirror.
I touched my face to see if I was dreaming.

Are you guys enjoying the story so far??
Let me know please😊🙏
Your feedback is much welcomed and appreciated😊
Thank you for reading!