Ch. 8 - Follow You

Follow You - Bring Me The Horizon

"I will follow you 'cause I'm under your spell."

--

I felt a zip of electricity go up my arm at her touch and darted my eyes to our hands together to see if I was imagining things. When I looked back up at her, she was also looking at our hands together with a slight tilt to her head. She looked like she was in thought. Did she feel it too?

I cleared my throat and gently pulled my hand back. I noticed how I instantly wished it was back in hers. My hand felt too cold now. I looked back up at her and found her eyes already on me.

"Well, now we know each other, Elizabeth. I am now free to talk about you whenever I want, to whoever I want."

Who is this confident person and what has she done with the real Y/N. I don't know what has taken over me and my body right now but I love how this conversation has started. I always thought if I were to ever meet THE Elizabeth Olsen in real life, I would be a blubbering mess and would definitely scare her away. However, I am pleasantly shocked that I was wrong. Thank God I was wrong. I feel so comfortable around her and we've only shared a few words. Interesting...

Nonetheless, she giggled at my remark and said "Very clever, Y/N. You got me. And please, call me Lizzie."

I smiled back and tried to act like her request to call her Lizzie didn't send me into a bi panic. Am I really on a first name basis with Elizabeth Olsen now?! I noticed her empty hands so I decided to ask, "I was just about to get another drink. Care to join me?"

"Sure, you're paying?"

I smiled again at the comment. "If that means you'll stick around so I can get to know you a little, then yes, absolutely I'll pay."

She smirked back and nodded so I instinctively grabbed her hand and led us over to the bar to order our drinks. You know, purely so that she wouldn't get lost... nothing else. No other reason.

We got to the bar and I nudged her side to get her attention. "What would you like?"

She looked up at me and said "Sex on the beach"

I immediately felt my face flush at the word 'sex' leaving her mouth. That was... something. I shake my head slightly to come back to myself. Get your shit together Y/N. I think she noticed too because I saw her smirking out of the corner of my eye. Is this a flirty situation? Feels kinda flirty to me.

I got the bartenders attention and loudly said "Two sex on the beach please. On Taylor Johnson's tab." I'll pay her back tomorrow.

I noticed Elizabeth's face dropped a little but she hid it quickly. I wonder why? I watched as the bartender made our drinks and silently hoped that whatever I just did didn't upset her in any way. I really wanted this to go well. He handed us our drinks and we made our way back to the table. I knew this would probably be my last drink of the night as I was starting to feel a little fuzzy and the last thing I wanted would be to wake up in the morning and not remember this night.

I looked at Elizabeth and gave her a smile. She returned it and was about to say something when I felt someone bump into the table. Looking at the cause of the distraction, I see Taylor, standing on the opposite side of us, completely frozen with her eyes locked on Lizzie and her jaw on the floor.

"Uh, hey Tay. This is Lizzie. Lizzie, this is my best friend Taylor."

Realization flooded Lizzie's face at the mention of her name. "Hi, Taylor. It's very nice to meet you. I think you paid for the drink in my hand."