Ch. 21 - I'm With You

I'm With You - Vance Joy

"Well I've been on fire, dreaming of you. Tell me you don't, It feels like you do. Looking like that, you'll open some wounds. How does it start? And when does it end? Only been here for a moment, but I know I want you. But, is it too soon? To know that I'm with you. There's nothing I can do."

--

Y/N's POV

I was in the shower contemplating my entire life. I was so damn embarrassed. Elizabeth fucking Olsen handed me my own damn underwear after she asked me if I like it hot... I haven't been here long at all and I already need to touch some grass.

There's no doubt in my mind that I am attracted to her. In the least creepy way I can try to say... I've been attracted to her for years. She has been my biggest celebrity crush for a while now. Ever since Age of Ultron, really. Don't get me wrong, seeing Natasha Romanoff in the Iron Man movies was fucking amazing. But, something about that red leather jacket did something to me.

Got dayum. That was my bisexual-sexual awakening and I've been in a bi panic ever since.

I have tried to spin this in my head a thousand different ways about how we are just friends, and we are, but I know I'm going to catch feelings this week. I'll try and hold it off as best as I can, especially since I just recently ended my marriage, but a girl can only do so much.

I know I shouldn't feel like this, but admitting that I am already attracted to someone else makes me feel so guilty. I was committed to the same person for around five years and I already have eyes for someone else after two weeks of officially ending things and I feel terrible about it. But then, I think about how our marriage ended and if I'm being really honest with myself, I think I fell out of love with Kevin years before I even realized.

I want to talk to Lizzie about it, but I obviously can't without telling her I think I like her. Plus, I've seen some interviews where Lizzie has made some pretty fruity comments, but I alway thought she was just messing around and she was actually straight. So I'm going to have to stay silent for a while until I can call Evan. He'll know what to say to sort my mind out.

I turn the water flow off and grab the towel Lizzie left for me to dry off. I put on some black sweatshorts, a black sports bra, and a plain black nike hoodie, one of my favorites, and towel dry my hair.

I hang the towel on the rack to dry and make my way to the bedroom door exit. Before I leave, I take a moment to look around. I don't want to be too nosey, but I can't help but look at the various trinkets she has strategically placed around her room. I take in a few of them and smile to myself when I see a framed photograph of her and her sisters when they were much younger. I pick it up and unconsciously slide my thumb across Lizzie's little face.

Fucking adorable.

I look at the other two faces and freeze, slightly. If I keep a relationship with Lizzie, in whatever capacity that may be, there is a good chance I will meet them one day. How could I forget that she has two twin sisters who are also very famous? I put the photo down gently and decided to worry about that when, and if, the time comes. I take a steading breath, and take my dirty travel clothes back to the guest room where my luggage is before making my way downstairs.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and see one of the most beautiful sights I've ever been blessed enough to witness. Lizzie had some soft music playing in the background, and she was gently swaying to the music. It sounded like Sinatra's 'Fly me To The Moon" which is my absolute favorite Sinatra song. She had changed into some leggings and thrown her hair in a messy bun on top of her head and... wow. She was so effortlessly beautiful. She took my breath away without even trying and it really wasn't fair to my jumbled emotions or scattered brain. I just wanted to be near  her in whatever way I could.