Jungkook

Yoongi and I were walking to our cars and I noticed a very handsome boy sitting in his hopefully friend's lap "there's your little fan boy " yoongi hyung whispered. I glared at him, I've actually noticed that he's came to a lot of my races and normally he's one of the louder fans, I looked at him and smirked his face was red which made me smirk more. I put my helmet on as soon as I stepped into the vehicle, once the race started the only thing I was focused on was the race against my hyung. Drag racing is the one thing I love more than being a mafia boss. Once I step into the vehicle it's just me and the road.

After the race
After I won the race I got out of the car and noticed that kid was by himself so I went up to him and tapped his shoulder, "you lost kid." He looked at me with his wide eyes. "N-no s-sir" his stuttering was adorable which only made me want to tease him more.
"Then why are you by yourself, someone like you should never be by themselves." His face got redder "w-what do you mean by that" I smirked "Where is that alien kid you were with earlier?" I saw anger in him, shit didn't mean to make him angry. "He's talking to your bitch over there." What the hell is he bipolar?! Hell no
"Where the fuck did this attitude come from ?" He looked down when a gave him a dominant stare. "S-sorry h-hyung" suddenly the alien appeared "what the fuck do you think your doing to my soulmate, Mr jungcock." I was started at his nickname but hid it "whatever you kids are boring anyway." I walked away but not before giving the pink haired boy a smirk.
Now I know what I want and I will have.
-------------
I'm sorry this chpt was short I am lazy.
Word count 335
Love you guys💜💜💜