Jiminie

I woke up to tae not here I sat up stretched out a bit and then went to gosee if he was in the bathroom. He ended up not being in there so I went down to the kitchen still no tae. Panick grew in me as I made my way to the living room but only came face to face with emptiness. I checked every room of the house and tae was gone so I went to the corner of mine and his bedroom and started having a panick attack.

After a while of crying and hyperventilating the front door opened and I heard his voice but I was too weak to walk down stairs or to call his name after a few minutes of him yelling my name he opened my door and immediately found me.

"Jiminie what's wrong wh- oh shit.....baby I'm so sorry!!" He hugged me and I sobbed quietly into his chest after calming down a bit he made me look at him."I'm so so so sorry I thought you would be asleep when I got back from the grocery store.....please forgive me." I nodded to weak to talk. "Also please don't tell jungcock about this he will kill me!" I nodded again into his chest and he picked me up bringing me downstairs and setting me down on the couch then he went into the kitchen.

"Im making breakfast so sit tight okay?" he said as the living room flowed right into the living room. "c-can kookie c-come over?" I asked. "Ofc he can minnie hes your boyfriend after all this is your house as much as mine." its true though i practically live here. I texted kookie.

Baby boy♡
Daddy

Daddy💜
Yes baby?

Baby boy♡
Want to come over daddy?

Daddy💜
Ofc, let me guess Ailen house?

Baby boy♡
Be nice, and yes taes house

Daddy💜
Okay I'll be there in about 20 minutes.

Baby boy♡

Oki daddy.

"He's coming in 20 minutes!" "Okay Minnie." Tae said from the kitchen. I got bored so I decided to go to tae and back hug him while hes cooking. "Hi Minnie." He said while smiling "hi taetae." I said and buried my face into his neck.

After a few minutes breakfast was ready and kookie had just arrived so the three of us are sitting at the table I'm sitting in kookies lap, his choice not mine not that I mind anyways.

After breakfast kookie carried me to the couch and sat down with me in his lap. Naturally I cuddled up next to him. "Comfy baby boy?" I nodded and buried my face into his chest taking in his musky smell  that I'm addicted too. "Daddy." I mumbled softly "yes baby?" "I want a tattoo like yours." I said out of nowhere. He shifted me so I was looking at him. "That was random baby." I nodded "Park jimin your not getting a tattoo" Tae said "come on let's go get u a tattoo baby boy." Jk said completely ignoring tae which made me giggle.

"But I must warn you princess, they hurt a bit." He said I whined a bit at the thought of pain "but don't worry baby I'm going to be there every second. "You guys are so cute It makes me sick." Tae said

"Your existence makes me sick." 

Taes face was priceless when kookie said that. "Tae why don't you call yoongi hyungie?" Tae smiled while showing jk the middle finger. "Your right but you may want to take a while we may-" he got caught off with his phone ringing we took this opportunity to leave, once we got in the car kookie buckled My seatbelt and his own then he started driving. "What are you thinking about getting baby?" I smiled "surprise daddy" he smirked a bit but only slightly and grabbed my thigh gently as soon as we arrived we got out and went into the store.

"Yo jungkook what's going on man?!" A very energetic young man around taes age a little bit older approached us hugging kookie making me a bit jealous.

"Oooo who's this cutie?" He said looking at me making me uncomfortable so I hid behind kookie a bit. "Ah Felix this is jimin jiminie this is Felix." "Omfg your adorable!" He squealed poking my cheek. "Well he's my boyfriend ofc he's adorable." Kookie said making it clear who I belong too. "Anyways I brought him here because he wants his first tattoo and since your the only artist I trust I brought him here." "I'm flattered that u trust me so much!" " Well jimin right this way." Felix said, I looked at kookie feeling anxious "it's okay baby I'm right here." He whispered into my ear, I felt a bit better. I sat down on the chair "so whatcha getting and where?" I pulled up pictures on my phone. "I want these and I want one on my wrist and one on my ankle." I said while kookie was holding my nervous hand

"Also I'm getting another tattoo Felix " kookie said making me surprised since daddy has so many already. 

After a few hours he finished mine and daddy's tattoos

This is on his arm/wrist

That's on his ankleAnd this is jungkooks

That's on his ankle
And this is jungkooks

"How do they look?" Felix asked "once again you delivered what I asked, I'm very impressed

"How do they look?" Felix asked "once again you delivered what I asked, I'm very impressed." Kookie looked at me "Baby you okay you've been quiet this whole time." "Yes kookie I was admiring My tattoos and as for earlier i was just scared." I told him truthfully. He nodded and wrapped a protective arm around me. "Thanks again Felix your amazing." Kookie said as he paid him "anytime Kook, and jiminie your welcome any time." I just nodded still shy around him. We left the shop and drove home.

Once we arrived home Kook went into the house first "Oh my fucking Jesus crist! " "kookie what's wrong?" I asked getting ready to peek but he blocked my view with his back. "KIM TAEHYUNG MIN YOONGI PUT YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES ON SO JIMIN CAN COME INSIDE AND I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL MURDER BOTH OF YOU!!" I flinched at the raised voice "daddy....." I whimpered "it's okay baby I'm sorry for yelling." He hugged me tightly "you can come in now." Tae said we both entered jungkook sending daggers at the horny men in front of us.

"What the fuck were you both thinking?! Jimin could have seen that shit!!" Jungkook scolded them while they looked like children being scolded by their parents. Jungkookie put me in his lap while he lectured them " oh come on Kook it's not like you haven't fucked that little bitch in your lap right there." Yoongi said annoyed. That was probably the dumbest thing he could have said right now. "Excuse me ?!" Tae and jungkook said at the same time. "Get . The . Fuck. Out." Taehyung said coldly "wa-wait tae I did- " "get the fuck out Min yoongi." Jungkook was the one to say it this time. "You too jungkook?" He nodded and the look he gave me sent shivers down my spine.
----------------
Word count 1205💜