Chapter 44

Jimin pov

Days turned into weeks, and I spent most of my time reflecting on my relationship with Jungkook. I thought about the good times we shared, the laughter, the kisses, the moments of intimacy. But I also thought about the pain, the betrayal, the lies, and the heartbreak.

It was a rollercoaster of emotions, and I didn't know what to do. Part of me wanted to forgive Jungkook, to give him another chance, to see if we could rebuild our relationship. But another part of me was scared, scared of getting hurt again, scared of trusting him again.

Tae and Yoongi were there for me every step of the way, supporting me and encouraging me to follow my heart. They listened to me, comforted me, and gave me advice. And through it all, they never judged me, never pressured me, and never forced me to do anything I didn't want to do.

One day, as I was sitting on Tae's balcony, watching the sunset, I finally made a decision. I took a deep breath and dialed Jungkook's number.

"Hello?" he answered, his voice filled with anticipation.

"Jungkook, it's me, Jimin," I said, my voice steady.

"Jimin! Hi! How are you?" he asked, his voice filled with excitement.

"I'm good, Jungkook. Listen, I've been thinking a lot about us, and I've made a decision," I said, trying to keep my voice calm.

"Oh, okay. What is it?" he asked, his voice filled with hope.

"I've decided to give you another chance, Jungkook. But there are conditions," I said, my voice firm.

"Of course, Jimin. Anything. What do you want me to do?" he asked, his voice eager.

"First, you have to be completely honest with me, Jungkook. No more lies, no more secrets, no more cheating. Second, you have to earn back my trust, Jungkook. It's not going to be easy, but I need to know that I can trust you again. And third, you have to show me that you're willing to do whatever it takes to make things right, Jungkook. You have to be patient, understanding, and compassionate. Can you do that?" I asked, my voice serious.

There was a long pause, and I could hear Jungkook's breathing on the other end ofthe phone.

"I understand, Jimin. I know I messed up, and I'm sorry. I'll do whatever it takes to make things right between us. I'll be completely honest with you from now on, and I'll work hard to earn back your trust. I know it won't be easy, but I'm willing to be patient, understanding, and compassionate. I love you, Jimin, and I'll do everything in my power to make things right between us," Jungkook said, his voice sincere.

I could hear the sincerity in his voice, and it gave me a glimmer of hope. Maybe we could work things out after all.

"Okay, Jungkook. We can try to work things out. But it's not going to be easy, and it's not going to happen overnight. We have a lot of work to do, and we need to take things slow. Are you willing to do that?" I asked, my voice cautious.

"Yes, Jimin. I'm willing to do whatever it takes. I won't let you down again," Jungkook replied, his voice determined.

"Okay. We'll take it one day at a time. And if we're meant to be together, we'll find a way to make it work," I said, my voice softening.

"Thank you, Jimin. I won't let you down," Jungkook said, his voice filled with gratitude.

With that, we ended the call, and I felt a sense of relief wash over me. Maybe we could work things out after all. Only time would tell.

Chapter 44~