chapter 46

Jimin pov

As the years went by, Jungkook continued to make music and grow as an artist. His popularity grew, and he began to tour around the world, playing to sold-out crowds in some of the biggest venues in the world.

Through it all, I was always by his side, supporting him and cheering him on. We traveled the world together, experiencing new cultures and making memories that we would cherish for the rest of our lives.

But even as Jungkook's career soared, we never lost sight of what was most important: our love for each other. We continued to make time for each other, to nurture our relationship, and to grow together as a couple.

And as we looked back on everything we had accomplished together, we knew that our love had been the driving force behind it all. Without each other, we never would have made it this far.

So we continued to face the challenges that life threw our way, together and with love. And we knew that no matter what the future held, we would always be there for each other, through thick and thin, in sickness and in health, for as long as we both shall live.

Ending~

Thank you guys so much for being so patient with this story I'm so sorry for not being frequent with it but I'm working on a new project 'Why me ' feel free to check it out!! I love you guys!! And I'm sorry the chapters are so short!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓑𝓣𝓢 𝓙𝓲𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓕𝓕 𝓙𝓲𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓜𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪𝓼 𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓫𝓸𝔂 ➶︎ 🎉