Jimin/ Jiminie

It's been a week or two  since the incident. Kookie has been trying very hard to get me to forgive him the truth is I already have forgiven him my issue is that  I'm mad at myself and i can't forgive myself it's also been one or two weeks since I've been little and I know I need to be little here and there so that's why I'm in my nursery trying to slip.

"Baby?" I heard kookie "k-kookie..." I whimpered. He came in "Baby what are you doing?" I decided to finally hug him because I have been lacking affection because of my stupidity.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked worriedly "I am t-trying t-to force m-my self to s-slip...." he sighed

"Baby boy don't force yourself" he said "b-but I w-want to be little....." I looked up at him with a pouty face. "P-please h-help" he picked me up and brought me to the corner and held me (like the picture up top the banner)   and grabbed my stuffie......

"Chimmy........" I said starting to slip "yes baby do you Want him?" I nodded "Innie wan Immie"

Jiminie age 2 pov

"Dada!!!!" I hugged  chimmy and cuddled inwo dwada "how old baby?" I hweld 2 fingies up at dwada

After a few hours of playing with dwada I wooked at hwim "dwaddy?" He wooked at Me

"Why Dimin uwpset wit hwimself?" He sighed. "It's big boy problems Baby boy." Dwaddy said

After some time I felt big again but I was in kooks arms not wanting to move I looked at him and he was playing on his phone.

"Welcome back Baby." He said when he noticed I was big again just hummed and he sighed and picked me up and started carrying me to our bed room and placed me on the bed.

"How many times do I have to apologize?! I've tried everything and your still ignoring me!!!" He cried out in frustration.

"I-" I fell quiet because I was scared, scared he will hate me scared he will quit on me because I'm always battling something.

"Baby it's okay please tell Me." He coaxed and he sat next to me while bringing me into his arms and holding me.

"Y-you will l-leave....." I whispered and buried my head into his chest. "Don't think like that baby boy i won't ever leave you."

I sighed "y-your r-right" he started stroking my hair "right about what angel?"

"I-im c-clingy..." I heard him sighed "yes you are but it's adorable I wouldn't want it any other way."

"B-but..." he kissed me before I could say anything else. "Now stop worrying I was an idiot for yelling at you like that I've missed your hugs and cuddles baby and I need them just as much as you."

Tears welled up in my eyes and he noticed. "Baby why are you crying?" I smiled at him. "Nothing kookie it's just I thought you hated me...." I looked down and he lifted my chin up. "Never." I smiled again "never ever?" He kissed me again "never ever baby"

We ended up cuddling for the rest of the day. "Koo " he hummed while playing with my hair. "When are you going back to drag racing?"  "In two weeks how come baby?" I looked at him as he rested his hand on my head

"Because I want to watch you beat yoonie hyung." He laughed . "That and you want to see my ass in those tight leather pants." He said while ruffling my hair.

"Maybeee~" he smacked my ass lightly and smirked playfully. "Your ass is fuller than mine princess." He stated and I buried my head in his chest which caused him to laugh.

"Maybe next weekend I will call Yoongi" i nodded and slowly fell asleep

----------
TBC