Jimin/jungkook

Jimin pov

Today was the day I've been waiting for for a while now and it's going to be so much fun!!!!! Koo is having a drag race with yoonie hyung !!!!! Tae and I are going but this time it's different because the racers are our boyfriends!

"Baby calm down I know your excited but your bouncing off the walls!" Koo said but I ignored him I was too happy too care.

We arrived at the site and I get to wave the flag thingy I just think its because kookie gets too see me in clothes that show every perfect curve on my body.

I decided to wear a sexy red crop top with black leather pants and red heels and a little black scarf though jk had other things in mind that could be worn around my neck.
Kookie decided to wear this

"Goddamn your ass looks hot in those pants

"Goddamn your ass looks hot in those pants."  Kookie said I just giggled

"Remember to keep that dick in yours though" I sassed back.

"Wanna keep sassing me and miss the race because your being reminded that you should never sass me or do you wanna keep your mouth shut and let's get going." He said sternly I nodded and had a slight smirk on my  face.

We arrived at the race and we met up with Taegi. Tae was actually cross dressing and it was adorable he was wearing a white mini tennis skirt with a cute top.

Meanwhile his man was looking similar to jungkook and damn they were a good pair together.

"Nice ass Minnie." I heard someone say the four of us turn around jungkook was ready to punch them when we saw Namjin with Hoseok and some dude who was really adorable he was also wearing a mini skirt but his was leather and he had a red crop top on.

"Thanks jinnie hyungie!!" I hugged my hyungs since I haven't seen them in a while. "Hobi who's that cutie next too you?" I questioned he just smiled and had an arm around him

"My name is  jooyeon nice too meet you Minnie" he said with a polite bow "nice too meet you too my real name is actually Jimin but you can call me whatever you want." I said he smiled brightly

"Okay mochi!!!" I looked at him stunned "Mochi?" Kookie questioned "yeah!! Hes cute and his cheeks are puffy and probably squishy so he's a mochi!" I giggled at this adorable human.

Tae Jin Jooyeon and I wondering away from our bfs while they were talking about adult things.

"So who was the tall handsome man in the leather jacket he's hot" Jooyeon asked. "That's my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook." I answered

"How old is he?" I smiled "21" I answered he looked shocked "how old are you?!" "17 and taes 16 and his boyfriend yoongi is 24"

"Are you guys their sluts or something?!!" Jooyeon asked Jin smacked him in the head

"Don't you disrespect my dongseangs again or I'll tell Hoseok speaking of what's your relation with him?" Jin asked and warned

"He's my boyfriend." I smirked "you know he's 23 right?" Jooyeon just nodded "I'm 21 it's not as bad as yall" my eyes widened in shock "YOU LOOK 18!!!!" 

"and you look like a slut smooching off of a sugar daddy." Luckily the race is about to start so I got up flipping him off and went to the middle between the two cars and took off my scarf and raised my arms up and brought them back down and they took off then I walked back to the boy who's about to piss me off and I sat in taes lap.

We were talking while watching the race "hey Min when was the last time you went into little space?" Jinnie hyung asked.

I thought about it "probably two weeks ago."Jooyeon looked shocked again

"Your one of those freaks?!!" He said

"Listen here bitch if you don't shut the fuck up and let me watch my boyfriend win in peace  I will drop kick your scrawny ass into a new universe do I make my self clear ?" I snapped he quickly nodded and Tae and Jinnie were giggling at what I just said and we continued to cheer and root for our mans namjoon and hoseok came over too us

"How you kids doing?" Hobi hyungie asked while resting a hand on the bitch head "were fine" I lied and continued watching the race, tae put my scarf back on my neck as I was too lazy to fix it.

After the race I went too kookie who won by the way and hugged him he lifted me up and put me on the hood of his car and kissed me while wrapping his jacket around me showing off his muscles and tattoos. I saw Jooyeon coming up too us and I kindly sent him a side glare.

"Wanna go home princess?" I nodded and we went to our friends.

"Hey kook yoongs it seems like jooyeon really likes Vmin Wanna set something up so they can hang out together?" I mentally scoffed not that bitch.

"Is that okay Min?" Kook asked me

I fake smiled "sure"

"What about you tae ?" Yoongi asked and Tae just ignored it "Tae you there?" Yoonie waved his hand in front of Tae "Sure I guess." He said bluntly and kind of coldly but only I seemed to pick it up but after that we left and now the bitch is coming next Tuesday great

---------

GO STREAM XDINARY HEROS HELLO WORLD  ALSO I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 800 VIEWS!!!