Jimin/Taehyung ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

FAIR WARNING RAPE SCENE MENTIONED ALSO TAEHYUNG DOESNT KNOW THATS WHY HE THINKS HES STILL A VIRGIN

Taehyung pov
I woke up a while later and the mochi I grew up with was snuggled against my chest like a baby kitten.I love yoongi and feeling like the smaller one is nice but I kinda forgot how it feels to take care of someone so innocent and sweet I mean the kid hasn't even lost his virginity I'm a different story though.

I felt him moving in his sleep and his breathing pattern was weird I looked down at him and noticed tears streaming down his face and he started shaking I quickly ran my fingers through his hair "shhhh baby calm down its okay~ " I whispered to him as I encaged him in my arms and he buried his face in my chest.

"T-tae t-t-theyre b-b-bac-" he cut himself off with a sob I sat us up while still having him buried in my chest.

Jimins nightmare ~

I came back home from school and saw jisung making out with some bitch on our couch he saw me "SO THIS IS WHY YOU SKIPPED SCHOOL???IT WAS TO FUC-" i got cut off with a punch to the face. I don't even remember how he got over so fast the bitch he was making out with screamed as Jisung started beating me with a belt and the bitch didn't even help she ran out of the house.

I screamed and screamed for help from this monster but there was no one

Soon after I was dragged to our bed room and he tore my clothes  off and then entered me at full force I screamed and cried over and over again until he started choking me

The end

Jimin pov

Daddy entered the room and saw my state and he kind of pushed tae a bit back so he could calm me down.

Eventually I calmed down and curled up in both of their laps and went back to sleep

Taes pov

"I thought they were gone for good this time he was doing so well." I said and brushed a few strands of hair out of his face. "I think he might be relapsing because of all the trauma that's happened the past month" kook said and I sighed again knowing he might be right

"Should we get him a therapist?" Kook asked me quietly "he's terrified of them that will make it worse." Now it was kooks turn to sigh.

Jimin pov

I woke up again a few hours later and I was still laying with vkook just me in the middle and they're both hugging me.

"Goodmorning my angel" I looked up at daddy

"Daddy..." he smiled at me "hi baby boy welcome back."
I clung onto daddy  "Big Minnie hwas a nwghtmawe " daddy kissed my forehead innocently.

"I'm right here my baby I'm not letting that bastard hurt you." "Ooooo daddy said a no no word!! Hwe hwas to put 5 dollars in Minnie piggy!!" Daddy laughed at me and nodded "don't worry baby I'll give you anything you want !"

"Ohh daddy I wanna gwo ina aiwpwane and touch cwouds!" He ruffled my hair "when and where angel?"

"Iweland !!!! Oooo maybe a lweaporcon will bwe thewe and Minnie can ask for its gwold!!! And shawe wit daddy!!" I said excitedly "how bout at the end of the month daddy will take everyone on a trip to Ireland

"REALLY?!?!?!?" Tae said waking up and daddy nodded "daddy I wan paci pwease"

---------

A month later Airport

"Alright everyone got everything we need?" Jin hyung asked I was next to yeonie and Kookie on the flight they thought it was better that way.

"Yeah we are good hyung !!" Hobi hyung said excitedly  "hyung calm down your more excited than Jiminie" yeonie said sternly they switch positions all the time it's cute I guess but sometimes I can't keep up

"Who's the dominant one between the two of you ?" I asked bluntly "I am jiminie" yeonie hyung said while messing up my hair a little.

We head to our plane we are taking kookies private Plane  and I'm so excited!!

We entered the plane and I'm already in little space  and im running around the plane

Daddy grabbed me and picked me up "Daddy I wana to run around !!!" I said while pouting

"But Minnie it's not safe you could get hurt." Tae said while sitting on the bench and laying on Yoongi hyung "fwine" I mumbled and soon the plane started leaving so I went to one of the windows and sat on the person who was sitting by the windows lap. "Hey bub " it was hobi hyung I snuggled a bit in his lap while I felt a hand in my hair that was yeonie I watched as we went up to the clouds making buildings look like ants!!

"Daddy im bored."  I said not even thirty minutes later wobbling over to daddy he picked me up and placed me in his lap.

"Wanna play on daddies phone baby?" I nodded and he handed me his phone and I played on that for a few hours until it died and I started complaining "daddy it died wat Is Minnie gonna do now?!?"

"Baby it's okay calm down you can play on your own phone while daddies charges "

I whined some more "NO I WANT DADDIES PHONE!!" His gazed turn serious. "Jimin watch it " he said in a warning tone "NO IM BORED AND I DON WANNA PLAY ON MY PHONE I WAN DADDIES!!" "Jimin im-" I cut him off

"NO IM SEWIOUS I WAN DADDIES PHONE NOW!!" "Jiminie just take mine." Yeonie said offering his but I only wanted daddies because of the fact it has a special game I play on it.

"NO I WAN DA-" "PARK JIMIN ENOUGH YOUR ACTING LIKE A SPOILED SHIT AND IM NOT PUTTING UP WITH IT! NO MORE VIDEO GAMES UNTIL WE GET HOME NOW GIVE DADDY YOUR PHONE NOW!" I suddenly got bold and hit his chest "don't raise your voice at Minnie and im not giving yoyu my phone!" I said  everyone gasped "you've done it now jimin" he suddenly picked me up and placed me in the room to sleep in and he closed the door and locked me in.

"Your staying in there for the rest of the flight not another word until then!" Daddy said making me whimper I went to the corner and started crying quietly.

I knew I was behaving like a brat but I just wanted to play on it  longer but now this punishment sucks cause I can't recieve any more attention and there is like 3 hours left until then I decided to  curl up on the bed and fall asleep

---------

GUYS GO STREAM PINK VENOM BY BLACK PINK