jungkook

I looked at my baby he was really fidgety and nervous, we need to work on his social skills. He's relied on tae for so long, that he only functions normally if Tae is there the main way to fix this is separate them little by little.Even if I become the person he relies on the most at least it's someone new.

Soon we arrived to my mansion my baby's eyes widened " your house is huge kookie!" He exclaimed, I smiled at his reaction "let's go inside."

We walked inside and he was in Awe, I mean it's 20 mil dollar mansion who wouldn't be surprised. "I'll give you a tour if you want bub." He nodded excitedly like a small child but soon bam came and tackled jimin and started licking his face. "Bam down!" I commanded."kookie it's okay I love dogs, tae has one." He said while happily petting Bam. He was adorable I just stared at them in awe "bub wanna do the tou-" "Jeon jungkook! What are you doing with jimin?!" I looked it was namjoon hyung. "Namjoonie hyung d-dont yell please....." he said while covering his ears. The sight angered me. "We went out and I brought him back with me." He sighed "is tae okay with that?" "Who cares what the fucking alien is okay with." I said earning a smack in the chest from my baby. He walked away annoyed. "Look what you did Jungkook." Shit alien will kill me. I went to go find him.

1 hour later~
I finally found jimin in a hallway where two certain rooms are, that someone innocent should not go near. But the most important thing is jimin was panicking, so I went to him and hugged him and rubbed his back. "Baby it's okay shhh-" I said over and over until he calmed down. "I-i want t-tae.." his stuttering broke my heart. "Okay I'll call him but first I need you to calm down okay?" He nodded like a small child and I wiped his tears then called tae. "Hey Alien can you come by my house jimin needs you" "w-well *groans* I'm a b-bit busy, tell him I can't r-ight-" the phone hung up and I feel disgusted. " Minnie he can't come right now bub." I said "why kookie?" I didn't have the heart to tell him what tae is doing with my best friend. " he's busy right now bub. Plus remember what I said earlier?" He gave me a cute nod. "Let's go on that tour so you aren't lost again." He grabbed my hand like a child, it was fucking adorable. We went around the house i told him each room he was admiring the house. "Jungkook can I ask you something?" I looked at him. "Sure bub." He took a deep breath, making me scared specially since he didn't say kookie.
TOO BE CONTINUED!!
---------
Word count 493💜💜💜💜
Hey guys so I'm going to start doing fun facts at the end of each chapter you guys don't have to care to read them but here's the first fact about me

I'm terrified of the dark!

Also thank you for 34 reads on this story I honestly didn't think someone would read it as my other ones barely got noticed so thank you!!