taehyung/jungkook

Taehyung pov

Once jimin calmed down enough he fell asleep in jungkooks arms so jungkook went to put him to bed to be more comfortable but he came back and sat in front of me. "Are you okay?" He asked genuinely which surprised me since he's never really cared about me. "Honestly no but I will be eventually. I'm not even mad that he used a knife on me I'm more betrayed at the fact he hurt jimin." I said fully confiding to jungkook.

"Where's your first aid kit?" He asked and I got up and went to grab it once I sat down he started to work on my wounds. "Jungkook you don't have to." He shook his head while I hissed at the stinging of the alcohol filled cotton he pressed into my cuts "your important to jimin taehyung, and whatever is important to him is important to me because the important things in his life make him happy."

"You love him a lot don't you?" He nodded as he finished up with my cuts and it was me now fixing his wounds. "Tae he means everything to me." My eyes widened when he called me tae "and Kook I'm sorry for being the way I am to you....ever since jisung... I've been extremely protective over him when it comes to other males in his life." He smiled genuinely at me for the first time since we met. "I understand and I'm sorry for not fully understanding you two I was mainly jealous." I chuckled lightly

"Can we agree to stop fighting now?" Kook asked I smiled and nodded.

Jungkook pov

Taehyung is actually a very gentle person. I mean you have to have a soft gentle side to handle jimin with all the love affection and attention he requires.  Suddenly tae just broke down crying my instincts were to hug him because that's what I do with jimin so I hugged taehyung and gently rubbed his back.
"Tae what's wrong?" I asked softly not wanting to upset him even more. "I-i thought h-he..." he couldn't finish his sentence when we heard a small 'taetae  from the hall we both looked and saw a very sleepy Minnie but his eyes widened when he saw tears from tae.

"Tae tae!" He ran and hugged Tae and tae wrapped two strong arms around him sobbing into jimins neck. I immediately hugged both of them at once. "Daddy did you hurt taetae?" He looked at me angerly "n-no baby he d-didnt hurt m-me." Tae stood up for me   for the first time " then who did ?" "It's nothing Minnie." I said knowing tae doesn't want to talk about it. My baby boy wiped taes tears away with his tiny hands. "No crying you make me sad if you cry." He stopped crying after some time. "Can we cuddle the three of us please ?" He asked cutely truthfully I can never say no to him, tae is stronger than me  that way, will I say that to his face, hell no.

"Sure baby" Tae said and we guided Minnie to I'm guessing taes room. He stopped half way "tata carry me please?" He asked with grabby hands "no baby we are almost there." Minnie didn't like that answer very much "pleaseeee tata?" He pulled out the puppy eyes,fuck. "No minnie." We entered the bedroom "Daddy tata said no to me!" "Sorry baby boy." He went to the bed and flopped down and let out a small pout. Goddammit I am whopped for this human being. Tae and I went over to him and I laid an arm around him and tae did the same and we both threw a leg over him. "Daddy kiss!" I looked at tae who was annoyed about his demanding behavior "that's not how we ask Minnie." I said sitting up "I wasn't asking I was telling!" I glared at him "do you want to be punished brat?" Taehyung said "I already told you what I want!"  He raised his voice at tae a bit "that's it!!" I said this time "10 or 20?" I asked jimin "20!!" He said thinking he was going to get kisses. "Lay on my lap ass in the air baby" his eyes widened "no Daddy please no!" "Jimin do what he said now " tae said sternly

After a bit he finally obeyed and laid across my lap "25 since you disobeyed the first time " I said the I began the punishment "count baby boy" "That's embarrassing th-" I smacked his ass "one." He hissed I did it again "t-two" I did this until it was over then I gave him a kiss  and tae hugged him. "Good job baby." I said  praising him. Soon we went back to our position before and after a while our baby fell asleep. Tae looked at me " you handled him very well." He said and I just smiled and looked down at the baby in the middle of us. "Anyone else and I would have hurt them." "You are so whipped for this boy" I smirked "who isn't?" He shook his head and flicked me "Meanie!" I said imitating Minnie "brat!" Tae said playfully "mmmh your being to loud " Minnie said and turned into my chest covering his ears. "Sorry buba " Tae said and kissed the back of his head gently  then all three of us fell asleep.

-----
Word count 912 💜
I'm sorry if half of this is shit I wrote most of it at like 1-2 am