jungkook

It's around 9pm and I'm still stuck at work, I'm not too worried about min since tae is there but I still worry a little bit mainly because of jisung but since I taken a short break from work so I can spend more time with my baby boy it's been a rough couple days and right now I have a very annoying client from Japan and he keeps changing the deals and its too much! Right now I just need my baby in my lap with his face in My chest in a little cute ball. I sighed at the thought so I texted him

Daddy💜💜
Baby I need you with me 😭

Baby boy♡
I'm sorry daddy but tae and I are out I can come by in like 45 minutes?

Daddy💜💜
That's okay I'll see you then and bring tae if you want but I mainly just want to hold you on my lap

Baby boy♡
I'll be there in 30 minutes.....

Daddy💜💜
Thought so I'll see you then baby

I turned off my phone and continued to work until the 30 mins were up and suddenly my door busted open "WHAT THE F- oh hi baby boy come here " I patted my lap and he came over and straddled me and buried his face deep into my chest. "He kept bitching and moaning that I wasn't driving fast enough" Tae whined and I snickered and looked down at my baby "your only supposed to moan because I'm making you moan." He squirmed indicating he's uncomfortable with the joke which only made me smirk more. Tae sat down on the chair in my office. After a while one of my collaborates came in and taehyung looked up from his phone slightly. "Jungkook long time no see!" Bambam said he then noticed jimin "how is he not dead?" Bambam asked in curiosity and jimin stirred since he was sleeping "doesn't concern you." I said bluntly "and I advise you not wake him up" I whispered and I glanced at taehyung who had his attention on bambam while having his phone in his hand. "What's his name?" Bambam asked "why are you here bambam?" "Oh I just came here to tell you that there is a meeting tomorrow with the Jung mafia" I nodded "but seriously who is that little bitch in your arms I wanna know" my face darkened and so did taehyungs who bambam still hasn't noticed I felt jimin's arms tighten around me slightly and he turned his face so his cheek is on my chest I smiled for a second when I glanced at him but turned back to this annoying pest in my office "that bitch is my boyfriend his name is jimin." I gave a signal to taehyung and he understood and stood up and placed a hand on bambams shoulder and bambam jumped finally noticing taehyung "who the fu-" Tae gave him an evil looking grin suddenly I heard a small "daddy" and I looked down and jimin was rubbing his eyes cutely I pressed his head back against Mt chest "its okay baby go back to sleep" I whispered. "Wow he's a freak as well!"
I glared at him "your fired taehyung escort this trash out of my office and building oh and bambam if you try hurting taehyung, well may I just say good luck to you sir."

Taehyung took the trash out of my office and I hugged my tired baby "daddy what was dat?" He said looking up at me while I ran my fingers in his hair. "Just some trash baby, now do you want anything ?" He looked around "wheres tae?" I smiled at his cuteness, God he was adorable. "He went to take the trash out for me. " He just hummed and put his thumb in his mouth. I texted taehyung to bring some of jimins stuff from home. "Tae is going to bring some of your stuff from home okay baby?" He nodded and buried his face more into my chest.

After about 30 minutes tae finally came back and Minnie got up from my lap and hugged Tae "chim I was only gone for a little while." He chuckled at Minnie's cuteness and tae gave him his stuffed animal "I brought his paci and a bunch of other things as well I'll put it over here " I just smiled and nodded then I checked the time "Holy shit its already 6 pm " I thought aloud I looked at jimin who was playing with some toys tae brought and tae was keeping him busy so I could finish the rest of my work so we can go home.

Hours later I finally finished and I noticed tae and jimin both passed out on the couch that's in my office I chuckled at the cuteness of these two supposedly grown men. I cleaned up jiminis mess and put it in the bag and put it in the drawer besides his stuffed animal. I picked up jimin and woke up tae. "Hey Tae wake up were heading home" I said and I received a groan in return but he opened his eyes and looked up at me. " what time is it?" He asked in a deep husky voice since he just woke up. "It's 1 am " I said looking at my phone as he got up from the couch and stretched, then he looked at me and giggled "you look so terrifying holding him and holding a stuffed animal Mr big scary mafia" I rolled my eyes and threw the stuffed animal at him and started walking to the elevator.

Once we arrived home I changed his clothes careful not to wake him up and I put his favorite paci in his mouth and laid him down on my bed then I went to take a quick shower.

After my shower I got out of the bathroom and saw jimin sitting up "Baby what are you doing up?" I questioned "Kook when did I get here I thought we were at your office?" Damn he's in big space "i brought you home since it's now almost 2 am." He then looked down "d-did you change me?" I smirked because I can tell he's flustered "don't worry I didn't do anything I just changed you into my sweat pants and hoodie. " He laid back down "get your ass in bed I want to cuddle " he said in a tired voice as he put his paci on the bedside table but I did as he said "next time you cuss at me baby boy I will punish you" he only scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. After a while I heard his adorable snores and I soon fell asleep as well.
----------
1144 words
Sorry this chapter doesn't have much going on but I decided to add a bit more fluff so I hope yall like it