jungkook

The next morning I woke up and my baby was snuggled into my chest very cutely as always bit he was sucking his thumb which was fucking adorable but I realized I had to get going to work aish this boy won't be happy but maybe I'll take him but we will see I'm still nervous especially about what happened last time I mean he's still with me only because of Mrs Kang.

After some time I decided I an taking him so I woke him up."kookie.....it's earlyyyy..." he whined damn he's in big space....

"Baby I have to go to wo-" he cut me off "no!! Stay home pleaseee kookie!!" I sighed "yah min don't cut my words!! Also I have too but I was going to bring you that's why I woke you up."

He nodded and sat up and stretched then kissed me and went to change

He came out with a bright smile aishh he looks so cute I got up and hugged him which of course he returned then I went to go get dressed myself

I came out of the closet and he bit his lip. "You like the view baby?" I said in a deep voice with a smirk plastered on my face his color on his cheeks grew a shade of pink. "So fucking hot...." he mumbled I went to him and kissed him again. "Okay baby we are going to be late let's go now okay?" He nodded and we drove too my work

(It's the tall building furthest one I take full credit for this picture the others I do not the credit goes to them)

We walked inside the building Miss kang instantly greeted us. "Hello Mr. Jeon hey Minnie!" She said warmly making me smile a bit. "Miss kang I told you to call me jungkook you don't have to call me Mr.Jeon you've earned my respect enough." I said calmly. "Hi noona!!!" Minnie hugged her tightly Making her chuckle at his adorablness.

"Jungkook~shi you have an important meeting at 3 today and you have a few calls on the line." I smiled at her "thanks Miss kang." She smiled back "Please just call me Diana my full name is Diana Kang jungkook~shi" I nodded "okay Diana Noona." Then we left too my office.

"Kookie" I hummed In response as I was doing some paper work. "Diana Noona is pretty don't you think?" I nodded she is in fact pretty but my eyes are only for my baby

"Kookie must like Noona a lot ~" aish where is he taking this? "He might even love her~" he said in a singing way.

"Maybe even more than m-"

There was a knock on my office door so I let them in. "What do you want?" I asked coldly as it was just some sluts that always try to get into my pants.

One of them was being touchy. "Why don't you just make us your meeting instead sir?" One of them said I looked over at jiminie who cocked and eye brow.

"Kook since when do we allow prostitutes to work here?" He asked and I tried not to laugh.

"Excuse us you low life?" Lisa said In an annoying voice I was getting irritated by the second. "It's funny that you call me a low life when your position is way below mine." He said savagely