jungkook

Yoongi hyung was getting ready for his date with the alien kid from the race hopefully it goes well for yoongi. He deserves it "hey kook I'm leaving now!" He yelled from down the hall as I'm in my office doing research on that kid that was with alien boy because I forgot to ask his name. "Okay hyung, hey could you also possibly get me the name of his 'soulmate ' for me please?!" I yelled back "sure kook cya later!" "bye hyung!" I continued doing my research but I'm not getting very far with out a name so I decided to just wait until hyung gets back so I'm going to my favorite room in the whole house. The torcher room, it's where I bring my enemies and we'll it's self explanatory.   I walked in and saw Mr.choi, the reason he's in here is because 1 he refused business with me and 2 I found out what he's been doing to innocent women. "J-jungkook p-please show m-mercy." He stuttered like the coward he is. "Did you show mercy to those innocent young women ?" He shook his head only making me more angry. "I asked you a question sir." "N-no sir."

Time skip
After I was finished with him I asked one of the maids to heal his wounds so I can continue to torcher him later . I went to my bathroom and took a shower then I changed into a hoodie and some sweats and went to the living room and saw yoongi hyung. "Hey hyung how was the date." He was smiling like an idiot. "IT was great also I got his name." Now this is the part I have been looking for. "His name is park jimin he's 17 years old." "Shit he's a minor." Yoongi shook his head "tae is younger." My eyes widened "he's 16" "shit does he know your 24?!" He nodded "he likes older men and so does Jimin but jimin is hard to get according to Tae." I smirked "Good I like a challenge." Don't worry this baby boy will be mine as, I always get what what I want. "Thanks hyung your the best!" I said and went back to my office. As soon as I sat down I called some of my people to get more info on Jimin.  "Don't worry baby you'll be mine soon" I mumbled to myself.
------------------
Word count 407💜
Decided to do two chapters in one night that's why Jks is short!