5. Happening

Alina Danes ~

Brennon and I went to science I think? I don't even know they don't let me do work.

A/N no babe the author just can't remember🤪

I was sitting and Brennon was writing things on two packets and I was listening to music, not trying to immediately get sick of the one I like.

He finished and turned them in quickly before coming back and turning our chairs so they faced each other.

"Staring contest." He smiled and I nodded.

"I'm good at these." I laughed.

I closed my eyes for the countdown and opened them when he said go.

I was smiling and he was just looking at me.

"God I really wanna kiss you." He mumbled and I looked down at my phone and felt my face heat. Damn.

"Cheater." I whispered and he laughed pulling my chin up with his finger before putting his hand back in his lap.

"No. I didn't blow your eyes or do anything to your eyeballs." He smiled.

-

I yawned feeling exhausted as I showed up to last period late. I told Dawson I had to use the restroom so he let me go.

I walked in and they all stared bullets into my body.

I looked at the clock and I was 5 minutes late. God it's going fast.

I sat between them in a cold chair and lied my head on the desk closing my eyes.

"Are you feeling okay doll?" Dawson asked rubbing my back. It's freezing in here.

"I'm okay. I'm tired and cold." I mumbled and sat up seeing Zayn hand me his hoodie. I smiled and took off my cardigan putting his cologne and cigarette smelling hoodie on. Cigarettes have always smelt good to me.

I had the hood over my head and looked as Brennon took his off revealing his abs as his shirt came up.

I looked away nervously and Dawson laughed.

He placed his very large jacket on my legs.

"Wanna feel them?" Zayn smirked.

"Uhm. I don't know." What am I supposed to do?

"Hands." Dawson and Zayn took one of my hands each and smiled as they placed them under their shirts. I felt course muscles and soft, warm skin.

"You're hands are so cold." Zayn smiled.

"They usually are. It's so warm." I got curious and they turned my chair to them away from everyone and my knees touched Brennons as he was in the middle of the two.

"Men are pretty much heaters." Zayn shrugged.

I looked at their tight black shirts, making their muscles look like they were suffocating in the sleeves.

"Are you all like that?" I referred to their bodies.

"Yep. We all do the exact same workouts for the same amount of time. We always have." Brennon nodded.

"Don't let it inflate your ego but you all are so attractive I'm shocked you haven't cared for girls or relationships." I whispered as the class spoke loud.

They looked at each other with a funny face and I was confused.

"What's the face for?" I asked.

"Attractive?" Zayn smiled.

"I said don't let it go to your head." I laughed.

"We usually don't but it's coming from you beautiful." Brennon but his lip lightly and I felt heat on my cheeks and between my legs. I felt so awkward and I don't know why my lower region felt like that. It's never happened before.

I was uncomfortable with the feeling and moved my legs.

"What's the matter." Dawson patted my leg.

"Nothing." God it isn't going away.

"Feeling things?" Zayn chuckled.

"Maybe." I looked down hoping for a distraction but I was restless.

"Have you never felt anything there?" Brennon whispered looking shocked.

"No why am I now?" I didn't know what this was but I think I had a clue. I wasn't the smartest when it came to sexual things. Or feelings or commitment because no one's ever made me feel any of it. Well I guess until now because my vagina is betraying me.

"It's called arousal sweetheart." Zayn smiled.

"I know what that is but why is it so uncomfortable." I stood and walked to the front of the class grabbing four paper homework's before sitting back down.

"Because it wants to be relieved." Brennon looked at me intensely as I placed the hoodie back on my legs.

"Well I will suffer then because it'll go away." I grabbed my phone.

"Have fun." Zayn laughed as I seemed and was frustrated with the feeling. I felt needy but I had no idea what it was about.

I'm not totally stupid. I know it's from them. I just don't know how that works. Isn't it usually just one person you're attracted to? I mean three of the same man is hot. But they're all making me feel things.

Whatever it's three dudes and me. It isn't happening.