8. Tease

Brennon Briggs ~

I called Zayn, who was driving her in our car and he picked up.

"Hey."

"Give her our numbers." I said and he hummed hanging up.

He told her our numbers because we all knew each other's by heart. She typed them and texted all of us a hi.

I put her name in my phone and Dawson did the same.

-

We parked her car in front of her apartment as our car was right by it.

We got out and she smiled giving each of us a hug.

"Thank you." She grinned.

"If you're free tomorrow it's gonna be really nice outside, would you mind hanging out?" I asked.

"No I don't really have anything to do." She nodded.

"How nice is it gonna be?" She asked.

"Uhm mid 80's. We might have you come over and we can plan stuff for the evening which will remain super warm." Zayn nodded.

"I bought a skirt and I'm thinking of wearing it not on a school day." She smiled and it seemed like she wanted our input.

"Do it love, you have great legs." I smiled.

"Okay well I'll see you tomorrow!" She ran inside and closed the door.

"You have her the keys right?" I asked Zayn.

"Yep backpack, snacks, and keys. She already had her phone." He nodded.

"Let's go." Dawson said and we got in our car. I sat in the back and sighed. Tonight was my night of watching her.

"You should nap and come at like midnight." Dawson said and I hummed.

"She was so flustered when you were touching her thigh in the restaurant." Zayn laughed.

"I know she couldn't stop looking at my hand." I laughed.

"Well if she wears a skirt we will be quite lucky with flustering her." Dawson chuckled.

-

I was at her window and she was still awake. I saw her walk into her room with a towel on and moved my head from the window.

"What's going on?" I called Dawson.

"She's in a towel." I whispered.

"Is she undressed?" Zayn asked.

"No I'm not looking. I wanna see her body when it's consensual and not have to act like I've never seen it even though I'll be shocked every time." I mumbled.

"Understandable. Is she picking out her outfit tomorrow? She did that the past two nights." I looked up and saw her setting a white skirt on the floor.

"Oh that shits short." I laughed.

"Really?" Dawson asked.

"Upper thigh." I whispered.

"Well damn." Zayn sighed.

"It's a set, it has a matching white cropped shirt and it'll like super hug her body." I mumbled excited.

"Well then. I'm so excited." Zayn laughed.

"Same." Dawson chuckled.

-

We knocked on her door the next morning. None of us slept due to the excitement we felt of spending a day with her.

She yelled, "come in!" We walked in and she sat with her legs crossed and on her phone.

"Oh shit

"Oh shit." Dawson said and she looked up confused.

"You look amazing." He finished and she laughed.

"Thanks. I actually like it." She looked down at herself.

"You look stunning." Zayn agreed.

"Literally perfect." I said and she laughed.

She stood and walked to us still with her Vans on.

I grabbed her hand and twirled her. God her ass looks amazing.

I looked at my brothers while I pulled her to my chest in a hug and they moved their head and literally just stared at her ass and thighs.

"You look hot." I mumbled and she laughed, I don't think she knows what to do with compliments.

She walked to Zayn and hugged him. I think she would let go a lot sooner if we didn't hold her tight.

I looked at her body and was confused on why anyone ever assumed she was overweight. Even if she was I wouldn't care. However her breasts and thighs might give the appearance if her stomach didn't show. She had a stomach but I wasn't large, it was quite slim.

She was perfect.

She hugged Dawson and he slapped her ass making her jump and laugh.

"Let's go." I said and they walked out each holding her hand and I walked behind.

I was glad Zayn made her tell the directions to her place and not make the whole thing seem like we knew where she lived.

We got into my car and I drove while they had Alina sit in the passenger.

I watched as her skirt was slipped up a little and I slid my hand across her thigh before squeezing it once. I looked at her and she was biting her lip while watching my hand. She began squirming and I smiled looking in the rear view mirror to see my brothers smirking.

I was driving with one hand and she studied my arm as it moved through turns.

I felt her place her hand on mine and I gripped her thigh tighter seeing her small hand look so little on mine. My pale, tattooed hand with her gorgeous bare legs lad a nice contrast as she played with my rings.

"Why so squirmy?" Zayn whispered placing his head on the shoulder of the seat.

"Nothing." She mumbled and he grabbed the lever and pulled her seat back so she could see his face perfectly upside down and she gasped.

"He asked you a question princess." Dawson mumbled scooting himself to the middle.

"I-I like when you guys touch my thighs." She whispered and I smiled parking in front of our house.

"How does it make you feel?" Zayn whispered back.

"Really good." She nodded but she was bright red and so shy. I knew Dawson was getting off on her embarrassment.

"Mmhm. Let's get inside." He pulled the lever, putting her seat back up and she was so confused on why that was all he asked.

We made a deal this morning that we'd tease her until she kissed us first.