30. Tattoos

Alina Danes ~

"That's my present? You're gonna give me three tramp stamps?" I asked Dawson who pulled out a tattoo gun.

"No you're gonna attempt to sit still on my dick while our names get inked into your pretty body." Zayn smiled.

"You might give me head too." Brennon shrugged.

"Come on." Zayn smiled sitting in a rolling chair and I sighed.

"Don't screw it up." I looked at Dawson and he kissed me.

"Don't move." He winked.

I straddled Zayn's waist and he cut my underwear off.

"I liked those." I frowned.

"I'll buy you another pair darling." He smiled and I heard his pants unzip.

"Sit." He said and I kept my hands on his shoulders as I sat, letting him fill me.

"All the way." Brennon chuckled.

I felt my hips buck at the feeling of having to stay still.

"It stings but sitting still will be too much of a distraction." Zayn kissed my cheek as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Try not to think too much about it baby it's mainly so you don't panic about the pain." He whispered in my ear and rubbed my back.

"Can you fuck me after?" I asked quietly when I felt contact in my lower back but it didn't bother me much.

"I think Dawson and Brennon will help with that." He chuckled.

I sat there and hummed lightly keeping my mind off squirming.

"You're a lot better than I thought." Brennon mentioned.

"Mmhm." I nodded and he walked over to the side of the chair.

I watched as he undid his pants and I moved a little forward not moving my back.

I began taking him into my mouth and he held my head as he fucked my throat and I kept relaxed as it helped take my mind off the dick already in me and the fact that my first tattoo is three guys names.

A/N don't get your partners name on you for gods sake that's so dumb irl🙄 I mean you do you but🤷‍♀️

"It's almost done Lina." Dawson kissed my back and continued.

I didn't make a noise or anything as Brennon groaned and came in my mouth after a while.

When he pulled out I swallowed and made sure nothing was on my lips.

"Sexy ass." He bent down and kissed me.

The tattoo was done and I sighed as he put it away.

"Don't move Alina." Zayn warned.

"It's done though and I did good." I whined.

"Don't fucking move little girl." Dawson spat.

I sighed as he wrapped my back with cotton and Saran Wrap.

"Off." Zayn slapped my ass and I stood.

"Can't wait to see my name on you." He smiled, kissing my mouth but only a peck.

"My turn. It was so hard not to touch your ass when you were like that." Dawson hugged me.

"I got my fix for the next little bit so imma let you two love birds get down." Brennon said in a funny voice.

"Don't ruin it dude. Go away." Dawson waved him off and he laughed leaving.

"I wanna see it soon." I looked up at him.

"You will. I'll show you tonight when I put Vaseline on it instead of cotton." He nodded.

"Why'd you do cotton?" I asked.

"Your skin bled and is super sensitive so I'd like you to be able to wash it tonight and it not be waterproof and me have to scrub it off." He laughed.

"Smart man." I nodded as he kissed me.

"You're legal. And getting married at 18 how do you feel?" He asked putting his head on my shoulder, ducking so far down to do it.

"I feel older than I am." I nodded.

"I do too." He looked at me with a funny expression.

"I'm needy." I mumbled.

"Fix it and maybe I'll help." He raised his brows.

"I'm needy daddy." I wanted to roll my eyes so hard but I'd also really like to cum sooooo I gotta think about that choice.

"I know doll. Bend over the desk won't you?" He asked.

I nodded and did as he asked.

"Only one time for us both because I gotta get you lunch somewhere you'd like." He said and came behind me.

He chuckled as he pushed into me and pressed down on the new tattoo.

"Mean." I groaned from pleasure and the fact that my tattoo was sore.

"Whatever do you mean?" He asked sarcastically.

He began thrusting into me and I put my head down and closed my eyes.

My hair was pulled up but my eyes were closed still. I was keeping my breathing even and moaned once in a while.

"For the night of the wedding." He groaned thrusting into me.

"We're getting a hotel room." He began pounding harder.

"With so many fucking mirrors." He yanked on my hair more.

"So you can see how incredibly delicious you look with me so deep inside you." He chuckled.

"Fuck I'm gonna get off on you just looking at yourself. Such a beautiful girl Alina." I began whimpering at his words and my eyebrows knitted together as I was almost there.

"Cum with me." He said and we both came.

He pulled out as I caught my breath. He slapped my ass before slapping the bandage.

"Ow." I frowned.

"Come on let's get you all dolled up for lunch." He picked me up and kissed my cheek.