19. Dumb

Dawson Briggs ~

I woke up excited to see little Alina at school. We had taken her home last night per her desire and she would wear what I asked.

I called her.

"Hi." She said and I chuckled.

"What are you wearing today?" I asked.

"I'll listen to you daddy I promise." She murmured.

"I know you will princess. You're a good girl." I hung up and got ready.

I brushed my teeth and wore the tight shirts she always liked us wearing. Mine was white and showed the tattoos through it. You could see my singular hickey on my neck that was still a dark purple.

I fixed my hair and made sure my fly was up.

I got in the car and my brothers came in.

"She has to be hurting today." Zayn chuckled.

"I know and she complained about the day before." Brennan laughed lowly.

"We will have to just fuck her until she's used to it. Even if it takes years." I mumbled.

"Years." Zayn smiled.

-

"Hi babygirl." I touched her stomach revealing the marks. Inside the large bruises were pink teeth marks that made it so sexy.

"Hi daddies." She mumbled looking at her body.

I saw that she seemed nervous or insecure

"What's the face? Be honest." Brennon said and seemed to have the same idea as me.

"It's school." She whispered.

I walked to the car and grabbed my zip up.

"You listened regardless. Is it your belly?" I asked.

"Yea I'm sorry." She said worried.

"Don't worry love you listened. Your hair is in a stunning ponytail and you wore exactly what we wished you would. You look amazing but if it's out of your comfort zone for school then here." Brennon handed my jacket and she put it on.

"Do you mind showing your neck?" Zayn asked.

"No." She shook her head so we zipped it, showing her whole neckline.

I pulled the jacket up on the sides and put my fingers through the belt loops.

"You're beautiful no matter what you wear. I was silly and forgot about how you felt for school and didn't keep it in mind. I apologize." I nodded and she got on her tippy toes kissing me softly.

"Thank you for understanding." She grinned.

"Of course. Go to first gorgeous." I slapped her ass and she laughed walking away with Zayn.

"I love her body." Brennon sighed.

"She's amazing." I swooned.

"I want food." I mumbled before seeing Brennon get pushed back.

I looked ahead seeing Sam Jacobs.

"What the fuck man?" He yelled.

I stood in front of Brennon and looked down at the blonde quarterback.

"Be careful now. I hit a lot harder than my brothers." I fisted his shirt.

"Why should I?" He asked.

"Because you're being dumb and irrational. I'll put you in the hospital and make damn sure you don't walk out." I spat getting chest to chest with him.

"Hey." A feminine voice said and I looked seeing Alina looking up at him.

"I'll give you what you want if you'll leave them alone." She pleaded.

"Fuck no." I stepped to her and grabbed her arm feeling anger fill me.

She slapped me.

"Don't touch me like that Dawson." She warned and Zayn held the quarterback as she dragged a blade through his right arm.

"Don't ever play football again. Don't talk to me or look at me. Do any of those to them and I'd hope they'd beat you." She said to him before looking at me.

"You need to calm yourself and never step to me like that or grab me out of anger because I swear to god I'm not enough of an idiot to stay if it ever happens again." She turned and got in her car, leaving.

"Garbage!" I yelled hitting Sam like a punching bag.

"Stop." Brennon grabbed my shoulder and made me face him.

"You don't act like that especially to her. Don't touch her and if you're angry walk away or look away. You're gonna have to fix it." He patted my chest before going inside.

Why am I dumb?

A/N because I gave you anger issues🤪😌