14. Fun

Brennon Briggs ~

I walked in and sat on the couch. My brothers sat on either side of me and I knew we all felt some typa way about what happened. Aroused was one.

Small steps patted the the floor and she smiled at me with a weird look.

"What?" I asked and she came over kneeling between my knees.

"When I said maybe I wasn't joking." She smirked and my brothers looked lost.

"Maybe what?" Zayn asked.

"Maybe I can help you like you helped me." She smiled and rubbed my legs.

"Are you sure?" I asked and she palmed my dick making me groan.

"Yes daddy." She chuckled.

"That means you have to get all of us." Dawson letted her know.

"Mmhm." She nodded looking up at me with innocent eyes.

"Your throats gonna be sore for a while." Zayn informed.

"I assumed so." She shrugged.

"Do what you wish love." I crossed my arms and I watched her untie my sweats and I helped her take them off.

She gasped when I was free and I tried not laughing.

My brothers didn't even care they laughed.

"Holy crap!" She looked like her eyes were gonna bulge from their sockets.

"Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded.

"I don't know what to do." She mumbled, her nerves catching up to her.

"Do what you think is right, we'll help you." I nodded and she began stroking my dick with her small hand.

She put it in her mouth and hollowed her cheeks making me groan.

She kept pushing hair behind her ears so I grabbed her hair and pulled it into a ponytail lightly pushing on her head.

"Is it alright if I push you?" I asked and she nodded.

"Tap me three times if you need a break." I said and pushed her down.

"Relax your throat baby." Zayn instructed and she did taking a good amount of me.

"Fuck Alina." I moaned.

I pulled her up and let her breathe.

"You alright?" I asked and she smiled at me and nodded. Her plump lips were pink from being stretched and I smiled.

"Ready." She said and I pushed her down I felt her throat relax and I thrusted into her mouth.

"Fuck baby!" I yelled and came in her throat.

She came up and I watched her swallow.

"That wasn't bad for a first." I said out of breath and she laughed sitting back to catch her breath quickly.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked pulling my pants up.

"No I liked it." She nodded. She wiped the drool from her mouth and I pulled her foreword kissing her.

"I'm gonna stand." Zayn said and she nodded going on her knees in front of him.

He pulled his pants down and she looked at us.

"Are they all this big?" She wondered.

"Yep." Dawson winked and she shook her head.

"You did good for the first, I'm gonna push you harder and sort of fuck your mouth is that okay? If you need a break pat my thigh three times." He nodded and she looked up at him and nodded.