22. AD

Alina Danes ~

I heard the door open and opened my eyes seeing Dawson letting his brothers in and I groaned.

"We have a plan so wake up sunshine." Brennon clapped.

I sat up and saw that they brought cinnamon buns.

I walked to the box and opened it taking one and biting it.

"That's one way to do it." Zayn laughed.

"What's the plan?" I mumbled.

"Well you had your fun time with Zayn after us and your little forgiveness sex with Dawson which I am very happy about but it's our turn." Brennon smiled at me.

"What's does that mean?" I asked.

"That means Zayn and I will shop for a bed for you and you will leave to our house with Brennon and you two will have your time." Dawson smiled at me.

"Alrighty then." I nodded suspicious.

-

I was in the car with Brennon and he had a solid grip on my thigh.

"Question time and don't ask why." He said and I nodded.

"Tell me how you feel about pain. Sexually." He said and I thought.

"I think it's really nice." I nodded.

"Knives and light blood." He said and I shrugged.

"I've thought about it and as long as I'm not being stabbed I'd be okay." I answered.

"Mmm. How about we test it?" He asked.

"You like that?" I asked.

"I've imagined doing it to you. Leaving small lines. The taste or look of blood doesn't bother me at all." He shrugged.

"We can try." I nodded.

-

He had this adjustable hook in his room and put it to my height when my hands are up.

"Keep them up. The guys are buying you new clothes because these will be cut from you." He said and I nodded, nervous.

He used his belt and tied me to the loop.

"Hottie." He mumbled using a knife to remove my clothes.

He left my bra and underwear on and looked at me with a grin.

"Such a soft body what to do." He chuckled.

"Tell me when you want to stop because if it doesn't work that's completely fine." He looked at me.

"I will daddy." I nodded.

He pressed the back of the blade to my skin and I gasped at the cold temperature.

He smiled and removed his shirt giving me amazing eye candy.

"Tell me how you feel." He said and I nodded.

He pushed the sharp part into my skin and I felt a small pinch and the pinch went lower. I moaned liking the way it felt.

"I like it." I whispered and he chuckled getting on his knees.

I looked at the cut he made, it was bleeding and he looked at me as he licked the dripping blood.

"I'll use alcohol to clean it. I'm hygienic I swear." He laughed standing back up.

"I trust you." I smiled.

"Let's play a game?" He asked.

"Okay." I nodded.

"This is a game called the louder you moan, the harder I press." He smiled evilly at me.

"Winner gets what?" He asked.

"If I win I want to cut you." I smiled.

"Deal. If I win, my brothers and I's initials will be carved into your body." He chuckled.

"Deal." I nodded.

"Ready?" He asked and I hummed.

He pressed it lightly to my throat and went down my cleavage.

I let out a small whimper but quickly hit my lip hoping he didn't heard.

"You aren't that sneaky love." He chuckled pressing harder, going down my abdomen. He looked at me before bending his knees and pressing the metal down my left thigh.

"You aren't doing what I want. I'm gonna make it harder." He stood and pressed the blade at the peak of my right breast.

He reached his hand lightly between my thighs and I squirmed.

"That not fair." I whined and he laughed.

"We never made conditions baby." He mused.

I moaned and tried to not focus on the blade or his hand but it was hard when I wasn't able to do anything else.

"Just one more moan gorgeous." He smiled.

"Fuck!" I cried as his hand went faster.

"Good baby." He cooed pressing the sharp pain into my chest and down my breast.

His hand went under my waist and pulled me to him as his mouth latched onto the cut.

"Good job." He pulled away and pecked me.

"Adrenaline rush." I laughed.

"It is." He nodded.

"Come on." He untied my hands and legs and took my to his bathroom.

He cleaned the wounds with alcohol and had me look in the mirror. A long, thin cut ran down my belly and a deeper one was on my boob.

He bandaged it and smiled up at me.

"You chose when but you know what I get. However even though you lost, you tried something new. Here." He handed me a knife and it was different from the ones I'm used to. It was bright purple and really pretty.

I had him lean against the counter and got in my knees carving, AD on his V-line.

"I like it." He laughed.