15. Implying

Alina Danes ~

I got out of the warm shower and put on a sweater of Zayn's and Dawson's pants.

I looked in the mirror, brushing my hair and my lips were large and puffy while my cheeks were bright red.

I walked down the stairs and they all smiled sweetly at me.

"Raspberry hot tea. We didn't know if you liked sweet or not but we put some honey in it for your throat." Brennon handed me the cup.

"Thank you daddy." I smiled and he placed me on the counter.

I drank it and it was soothing.

"You look so pretty." Zayn mumbled and I looked at him after sipping the tea.

"I'm puffy." I whispered and they chuckled.

"You're gorgeous." Dawson kissed my cheek.

I kept sipping on it and I looked at them time.

It's been like six hours. I was giving them head for 5? It didn't feel that long at all.

"It's pouring outside." Brennon looked out the window and I was surprised it made no sound in here.

"You should stay in one of our guest rooms." Zayn offered.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he laughed.

"I offered Alina. We have a new toothbrush and hair ties. You can wear our clothes to school tomorrow it's fine." He nodded.

"Okay." I mumbled sipping the tea.

-

I woke up forgetting I wasn't in my apartment. I rubbed my eyes and remembered I was in their house.

I walked down the stairs hearing some punching and talking but it was very quiet.

I followed the sound and saw the door cracked. Dawson and Zayn were taking turns punching a large bag.

I knocked and walked in nearly falling.

"Did we wake you?" Zayn asked.

I stared at their sweaty bodies and defined abs. Tattoos ran from their chests to their arms and their abs were so defined. Their sweats hung at their V line and veins were bulging from the area.

"N-no I'm up." I mumbled and they laughed causing their abdomen to flex and I couldn't remove my eyes from the sight.

"Close the door if your staying. I don't want to wake Brennon up." Dawson said and I shut it and sat on the floor.

"Continue." I nodded.

Zayn held the bag as Dawson hit it was a lot of force.

If I was in Zayn's spot I would have flew into the wall.

I watched as his muscles contracted and his tattoos shined. His black hair was curly due to his body heat and sweat making him look so sexy.

They switched and Zayn began driving his wrapped fists into the bag and he was much quicker but his blows weren't as powerful. They'd still shatter a rib or six but he was quicker and lighter on his feet.