6. Quarterback

LAST WARNING!!!! If stalking and obsession isn't your thing DO NOT read any further😌

Dawson Briggs ~

"Fuck." I called Zayn.

"What?" He asked.

"It's not bad." I mumbled and he sighed.

"She's touching herself." I whispered looking through the window I couldn't see enough, only her backside and her knees were clutched as she arched her back. I wanted to hear her.

"Is she undressed?" I heard Brennon ask.

"No. I can only see her knees and calves but shes definitely doing it." I moved a little.

"She's wearing your jacket Zayn." He groaned.

"She's not going inside herself. I just see rubbing." I mumbled.

"Good. Our fingers are the first thing going in her. Fuck man is she hot?" Zayn asked.

"Her back arches so much. Her thighs are gorgeous." I was quiet.

"We have to do something soon." Brennon said into the phone.

"We will. Today was the first sign she's into us." I smiled and left, getting into my car and leaving to my house, hanging up.

Tomorrow's Friday.

-

I woke up and went to the kitchen seeing my brothers already awake.

"I couldn't sleep." Zayn grumbled drinking coffee. I grabbed a Naked Juice from the fridge and drank that.

"I can't fat her out of my head. I'm dying to know what she looks like when she's in that state of mind." Brennon mumbled drinking water.

"I wish I got a different view." I shook my head.

"I don't wanna wait much longer. We have to be nice and consensual. By nice I know we're nice to her but impatience makes crabby people and crabby people don't get what they want as quick as they want it." Brennon said and we all agreed.

Zayn called me over the phone.

"Yea?" I asked.

"Tight black, white, or grey shirt. That's what got her yesterday. And abs." He hung up and I laughed.

The extent we go to just to get this girl in our grasp. She's only been here a week.

A week and she's not mine.

Little Lina's got my head all fucked up.

-

It was lunch and Zayn brought Alina outside while Brennon and I were smoking.

"Whatcha doing out here beautiful?" Brennon asked.

"I made her come with us." Zayn laughed and Alina shrugged.

"We can stop smoking if you'd like." I offered.

"No I don't mind. I don't know what brand that is but it smells good." She said.

"You like the smell?" Zayn lit one and stood against the car.

"Of certain brands. Like when I wore the hoodie yesterday, it smelt like good cologne and those. Oh I forgot the jacket." She looked at us remembering.

"It's fine. I'll get it back soon enough." He shrugged.

I blew out a cloud of smoke into the air and took a deep breath filling my lungs with oxygen. When I looked back at Alina she was staring at me.