20. Marks

This chapter seems cloudy minded because I'm trying to put you in her thoughts or brain I guess.
I apologize for the quick forgiveness but my man is desperate🏃‍♀️💨

Alina Danes ~

10 messages
6 missed calls
4 voice messages

God. I looked at my arm and his fingerprints were indented in my now red skin.

I sighed and hopped in a warm shower. I washed my hair and body. I looked at my stomach seeing love bites in the middle of the hickeys. They were cute to be honest.

I got out and dried my hair, putting on a pair of sweats they gave me and the zip up, zipping it all the way up.

I went to my couch and closed my eyes falling asleep, refusing to bathe in my frustrations.

-

I woke up and walked to my pantry grabbing ramen and filling it with water before microwaving it.

I put in the packets and saw the time was only four.

I sat on the couch looking at my phone. I didn't look at the texts or voicemails.

I put my phone down and ate the warm noodles.

I sighed and finished it before lying down and falling back asleep.

-

I woke up hearing small breaths outside of my door and I looked at the time.

Midnight.

I opened my door seeing Dawson's red face covered in pain and tears as he sat on the ground.

"I'm s-so sor-sorry A-Alina." He sobbed and my heart fell.

"I-I hurt y-you out of-of anger and-and I am s-so sorry." He sobbed looking at me before giving me a folder.

"I-I did your h-homework and g-got you flowers." He handed me a small bouquet from his school bag.

His breathing was rough and I didn't know what I was supposed to say.

I've never seen a 6'9 muscular man bawl because he hurt me.

"Do y-you want me-me to leave?" He asked and I stepped to him feeling the cold concrete on my feet and grabbed the flowers.

"Are you aware of what you did?" I asked calmly looking at the white roses.

"Y-yes." He sniffled.

"Can I trust that you won't ever do that again? Or trust that you'll at least talk to me when you're calm or walk away?" I asked looking up at his bloodshot eyes.

"Yes." He whispered.

"What'll happen if it happens again?" I asked.

"Whatever you want to happen. I can't do that to you." He placed his hand on the side of my face.

I sighed and leaned into it.

"Wanna go get really late dinner?" I asked.

"Mmhm." He hummed and I walked inside slipping shoes on and putting the flowers on my counter as well as the folder.

I walked out and locked my door.

"Keys." I said and he put them in my hand.

I was driving as he was rubbing his eyes.

He placed his hand on the back of my head and rubbed my hair. 

He put his head on my shoulder and I sighed as I knew he was feeling guilty.

We got to a diner that didn't close and was 24 hour.

We were sat at a table and Dawson kept his head down whenever someone came by.

I was across from him and he just looked at me.

"What can I get you to drink?" The waiter asked.

"Hot chocolate." I nodded.

"Water." He cleared his throat.

"Okay." The guy walked away.

Dawson grabbed both of my hands in his large ones.

"I really am sorry." He looked at me, desperate.

"Don't do it again Dawson." I shook my head.

"I won't doll I promise. I can't lose you." He looked at our hands. Mine were in small fists that were barely the size of his palms.

He kissed each hand and kept them in his.

"It's okay." I nodded and lifted my hands from his and touched his face.

He closed his eyes as my cold hands felt his warm face.

He grabbed my left hand and placed the palm of that hand on his mouth kissing it lightly.

"I know I left something. Let me see." He mumbled and I pulled up the sleeve. Three finger marks were bruised into my arm.

A tear fell from his eye.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"Okay." He nodded.

A/N how do we feel about sad sex? Lmk😂