7. After School

Alina Danes ~

I was going to last period with my arm wrapped through Dawson's.

"Hey love." An arm wrapped around my shoulders and I saw Brennon smiling down at me.

"What's up with Quarterback?" Dawson asked.

"Oh he won't be playing football for a while." Zayn was walking behind me and I felt him loop his fingers into my back belt loop and tug, letting me know he was there.

"What happened?" Brennon stood in front of me.

"I walked in and he walked up calling me hot and said I should meet him in the bathrooms so we could trade." I made a nasty face at the memory. The dude was weird.

"Well he got what was coming." He shrugged and laughed as we walked into class.

We sat in the back and a pack of Lifesaver gummies and a Bug Juice was in front of me.

"I haven't had these little juices in forever!" I laughed.

"Yea we couldn't get you the slushee so I improvised on the blue raspberry." Zayn laughed.

I took a sip of it and backed my chair out placing my body to sit sideways. I lied my head on Zayn's lap and my feet on Brennon.

"Don't leave me out." Dawson scooted his chair over and lied his hand on my upper thigh.

"We can do your homework." Zayn pushed his fingers through the sides of my hair.

"I'll fail the tests." I mumbled.

"Mmm we'll figure something out." Dawson laughed and put his hand under the holes of my jeans touching my bare skin.

"You're hand is warm." I sighed.

"Tired?" Brennon asked.

"Mmhm."

"Go to sleep." Zayn rubbed my head as I shut my eyes.

-

I opened my eyes and felt movement. I realized I was in a car. I sat up and looked at the driver. It was just Brennon. I sighed.

"Nervous?" He laughed.

"Waking up not in your car is a little nerve racking yea." I laughed feeling relieved.

"The other two are driving your car and we're going to Buffalo Wild Wings." He looked at me and I nodded.

"Did you get my school bag?" I asked.

"Yea and did all of your homework."

"I don't understand why you do that." I shook my head.

"So you don't have to?" He grinned.

"Yea you're too nice." I teased.

"Just to you. Anyways we're here." He reached in the back and pulled a brand new brush.

"Oh thank you." I opened it and began brushing through my hair. I flipped it over to the other side and got out.

"Morning." Zayn smiled with his teeth and I nearly fell over.

"Afternoon." I nodded.

"Same difference." He shrugged.

"Let's go." Dawson looped his arm through mine while Zayn held my wrist in his hand. I turned and Brennon was so close to me.

"Damn." I mumbled and he laughed.

He put his hands in my back pockets and I felt immobile.

We got to the guy seating us and walked to the booth he sat us at.