chapter-1

It was night time. The stars were twinkling brightly in the sky, moon adding more beauty to it.

The streets of the city were not very crowded as people have long gone to their dreamland, a place where you can be without any restriction.

But not everyone was sleeping,
Inside a bar, everything was cheerful.

People were dancing wildly, enjoying drinks, having the best time of their life!
But inside one of the rooms of the place, the environment was completely different.

Inside the room, some people were sitting and they had a tensed look on their faces, more like they were scared of the person who was sitting in the middle on a sofa like a king.

All of them were looking down not wanting to look at those dark, cold eyes of that particular person.

Suddenly the door of the room opened and a person came inside and hurriedly went towards that 'Someone' and whispered in his ears.
"Boss!", the gaurd said.

"What is it?", The person said in a calm yet cold voice, which was enough to bring shiver down anyone's spine.

"That boy- he's here!", The gaurd said with a glim of excitement.

"What?", The person shouted a little.

The gaurd shivered in fear with the thought of having said something wrong, said, "ye-yes sir! Some of our people saw him just now!".

The person immediately stood up and started walking towards the door.

Suddenly one of those people who were sitting in the room said, "Sir, you can't leave like that, it's an important meeting", He said in a polite and low tone.

The person glared at him and said in a cold tone, "it's cancelled now"

"But sir-", the client said but his words were cut off by another person, who was supposedly the secretary of that 'someone' as he said, "Mr. Draven please go on, I will handel here "

Draven left without saying anything...

The gaurd turned towards the client and said, "Do you have a death wish?"

"But-", the client said but again his words were cut by the secretary, "don't ever interrupt him again"

...............................

Introduction-

Name- DravenAge- 28He's the leader of a big mafia gangA lot of people respect him (accurately fear him)Is obsessed with a 'boy', and is currently finding him

Name- Draven
Age- 28
He's the leader of a big mafia gang
A lot of people respect him (accurately fear him)
Is obsessed with a 'boy', and is currently finding him..
Not gay, it's just that.. if not for 'the boy' he'd never fall in love with anyone..