chapter- 18

TRIGGERED WARNING: TORTURE AND GORE

The moment the slap landed on Alderich's cheek, Draven entered the room along with Caseyin and Sorin..

The office was in tranquility, Draven's exasperation to the man before him was intense.

The man got up from the sofa and stood near Draven's desk (work table) leaning against it.

With no sight of fear or guilt of what his previous actions were for? what was he doing inside Draven's office? the man flashed a smile at Draven.

The silence was broken when

"Draven~ Draven~ Long time no see, hm~", The man said those words with a (shitty) smirk.

"I just saw that bitch over there, yeah i must appreciate you really have a good taste, mind lending him for once~", the man licked his lips after finishing his words.

Draven did not say anything, he slowly moved inside the room..

The man stood up straight and walked towards Alderich, he harshly pulled him by his hand causing Alderich to fall in his arms.

The man's touch to Alderich, inflamed a fire of vexation in Draven's chest, but the man was still unaware of it.

The rage in Draven's heart and what effort it takes to be calm, one must learn from Draven.

The man here was the son of one of the biggest shareholders in Draven's company, but that doesn't mean he'll let this one go unhinged.

The father of the man had helped Draven a lot for setting up his businesses overseas,
...
but right now he wouldn't mind breaking a bone or two of the man as that served his action. Might as well gift his father with his dead body.

Meanwhile Alderich was still struggling to get away from the man, but the man's tightening grip with his struggle made it impossible.
One could still hear sobs in that room.

Draven had reached his bottom line when the man leaned in towards Alderich to kiss him.

Draven didn't think about it twice. Now he didn't care about which bitch's son this bastard was, he. deserved. death.

While still trying to force a kiss on Alderich, the man failed to notice the figure approaching him, and with a swift of his hand, he felt his head heavy as if something broke upon it, he fainted..
.
.
.

The building appeared dark and rusty, a construction site that was shutdown ages ago..

Blood stains were visible on the walls..

The smell in that room was of rotten blood, just as that of some really old rusted metal. It could make anyone nauseous..

Human hearts, chopped hands and legs, kidneys and everything in their worst way possible lied there on the ground.

Draven walked pass everything and entered the room where a person beaten to pulp lied there unconscious.

After looking at the man Draven smirked.

There was something sinister about that smirk that was yet to unfold.

Water was splashed on the unconscious person, he gasped for air and shot open his eyes.