chapter-5

Draven left the room and Alderich quickly stood up to open the door But it was locked from the outside, he went towards the window and it was also locked

Alderich started panicking. He just wanted to escape, but there seemed to be no way out.
"What should I do now?!"

After banging on the door multiple times when no one opened it, he went to a corner and sat there hugging his knees.

Alderich was tearing up.
"Mom- I miss you"
Of course he missed his mom, How can he not? after all he was mama's boy!,

After crying for some time he felt his eyelids being heavy and soon he slept there.

Alderich frowned in his sleep as he felt someone shaking him.

"Uhmm. just five more minutes mom please!" Alderich groaned in his sleep.

"I'm not your mom!" A lady said in a sweet voice, which he had never heard before except for his mom.

Alderich shot open his eyes as he heard an unfamiliar voice.

Alderich was scared and kept moving back, "wh- who are you?" He asked in a shaky voice.

Seeing Alderich so scared the lady got worried and immediately said, "Don't be scared of me boy... I'm Miera, nice to meet you and you must be Alderich."

"See I brought you breakfast, c'mon eat it, you must be hungry" Miera said with an assuring smile

"No.. I don't want anything! I-I want to go home" Alderich said with his teary eyes.

"But young master-" Miera wanted to say something but..

"Please.. Please help me.." Alderich helplessly cried out.

"I want to go back that scary man, he kidnapped me. I promise sister, I did nothing bad please believe me" with those words Alderich was just begging Miera to let her out with the justification that he had done nothing wrong.

But when it's an order from a cruel person like Draven, one who is witless would be the only one to dare and go against him.

Why not a sane one? Because they value their life...

"I-I know young master-but", Miera got cut off by a loud noise of door opening.

They both flinched hard hearing it

"What is happening here?" Draven said as he entered and glared at Miera and Alderich.

Alderich was terrified as hell, he had no words to explain. This person who just entered the room was emitting just dangerous aura that a single word and you are off with your head.

Miera was scared, "master... Master-that young.."

Draven just glared at Alderich while Alderich was trembling in fear.

"What with him?" Draven turned his cold eyes towards Miera and asked.

"He-He's refusing to have breakfast" Miera said while fearing about Alderich.

Draven commanded in his deep cold voice, "Get out!"

"huh? Yes!", She bowed and left quietly.

Now only Alderich and Draven were alone in the room.

Draven was glaring at Alderich while he was looking down, shaking in fear.

His eyes widened in fear as he heard footsteps towards him, he couldn't think
of anything and immediately tucked himself inside the blanket.

'What he slept on the floor right? how did he come here?' Alderich thought

Alderich closed his eyes tightly, and held the blanket very tightly.

Soon everything was silent

*di-did he leave?*
Alderich thought to himself but couldn't have the courage to look, but after some minutes he decided to peek out to see if he's gone or not

Alderich lifted his blanket a little and saw Draven still standing there glaring at him.

Holy Cow! He was wrong. Draven was
standing right in front of him

"Enough playing now, Doll. Come out." Draven said in his deep and cold voice

Alderich ignored that and pulled the blanket down immediately and clutched it with his little hands more tightly still shaking in fear.

"Okay. If you want it this way, fine."

As soon as he heard this, the other thing he saw was the blanket being pulled away from him in an instant and on the floor.

..........................

Introduction-

Name- MieraAge- 38(?)Children- AzrielLater in chapters you will get more info about her character and personality

Name- Miera
Age- 38(?)
Children- Azriel
Later in chapters you will get more info about her character and personality...