chapter- 26

Alderich passed out, falling on Draven's chest just some seconds later..

Everything happened so suddenly that Draven couldn't understand what the fuck actually happened.. he stood for a second and after realising the situation he hurried up with his actions.

Draven didn't waste a single second and picked him in his arms and dashed out of the room.

Since they were somewhere far from the city it was really difficult for a doctor to reach there, putting the car in final gear, Draven drove in speed.

As soon as they reached the hospital, Draven impetuously ran through the hospital gate and called for a doctor.

The nurses and doctors knowing who Draven was allowed him in..

"It's alright, Mr. Draven, he'll be fine", the doctor said trying to calm the exasperated Draven.

"Don't bullshit me- just fucking get him treated.", Draven shouted and glared at the doctor with his furious eyes.

Waiting impatient in the corridor, the nerves on Draven's forehead were twitching, unlike his outer irritated self, his heart was palpitating.
He was scared.. and deep down his heart he had this unusual premonition.

*What the fuck is taking so long?*, Draven thought to himself, as he clenched his hands..

Why is it always Alderich who suffers? Was he the problem? Should he just be dead?

*BEEP*

The sound of the gate opening, made Draven to look up, out of his brown study, and a doctor exited the door.

Draven immediately stood straight,

"What happened? Is he alright?", Draven unknowingly shouted at the doctor, who looked exhausted.

Draven was worried as hell since the doctor was treating Alderich for quite some hours now.

The doctor sighed, "Mr Draven, first let's go to my cabin.", He said in a polite tone, making the already angry Draven a bit more angry. Draven had already waited alot, he wanted to know the results but Draven somehow controlled himself and followed the doctor to his cabin

"Spit it out now!", Draven said in an annoyed tone making the doctor shudder more.

The doctor looked down at the reports, though it was none of his faults he was tensed, to other people telling something like this was not a big problem, but here he had to tell Alderich's condition to Draven, it was making him scared.

"Mr. Draven.. I'm just getting on this straight..",
"Is Mr Alderich taking drugs?",

The question somewhat confused Draven.. drugs?

"What are you talking about? You mean medicines?", Draven frowned, and asked in a not so friendly manner..

"Ah no- It's..", the doctor sighed
"There was clearly cocaine injected in his body.",

"What?", It was unbelievable for Draven, ofcourse Alderich would never take drugs willing..

"Yes, and due to its overdose it affected his lungs, causing bleeding in his lungs.. which also made him throw up blood.",
"A bit more of it could have caused him a heart failure-", before he could say more Draven grabbed his collar.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?", Draven shouted at him, because clearly the doctor was bullshitting... for him.

"Sir-Sir please calm down.. I'm a doctor- I'm just telling you what I have seen."
"Why would I lie to you?", The doctor said trembling because the likes of people such as Draven are clearly not to be messed with.