chapter-13

"They're gone Doll, And its all your fault.", Draven said in a cold voice standing right beside Alderich

The maid that was there the whole time looked at Alderich when she accidentally met gaze with Draven.

After looking at Draven she flinched, and her reason for flinching was, Draven was glaring at her and he had the 'fuck-off' face, which cannot be unnoticed.

The maid bowed and quickly walked away from there, leaving Draven and Alderich alone.

Draven then looked at Alderich and the sight he witnessed made him furious.

Alderich was crying while looking down, his whole body was shaking, and he was having a hard time breathing..

Alderich although he was panting but he did not let his voice come out.

Draven pulled Alderich towards himself by his arm while Alderich let his cries come out, grieving at the loss of someone he met just some few hours ago.

**|He's talking about the little kid, Azriel and his mother Meria|**

Alderich was crying, eyes red and puffy, voice was cracking, "wh- why?"

"how could y-you do that?", Alderich asked while covering his face, crying pathetically.

Draven didn't care to answer but brought his hand forward to wipe Alderich's tears which were falling down his cheeks continuously.

Alderich being the stubborn guy he was, moved his face sideways, before Draven could touch him.

"d-dont to- touch me!", Alderich said while sobbing.

Draven frowned looking at how daring his doll had become, but this action from Alderich made Draven furious, as if he was fuming in anger.

Draven grabbed Alderich's jaw with his left hand, forcing Alderich to look at him and then with his right hand he wiped his tears harshly.

"So you're ordering me now? I can touch you whenever and wherever I want and you can't fucking stop me.", Draven said in his cold voice as he caressed Alderich's face.

Alderich was frustrated. Who is this person? What does he think of himself as? A king!? A fucking tyrant? Who gave him the right to touch him anyhow he pleases! It is freaking the 21st century! How can he just claim him rights over someone else! How?

Right, that was what Alderich thoughts were filled with.

He was frustrated as how Draven treated him and whenever given any chance, he would never miss it to show his right over him. But what Alderich doesn't know is that love, obsession don't see the era or the laws.

"It's m-my body, and my life, I- I can do whatever I wan..", Alderich decided to speak for himself but he couldn't say more when Draven grabbed his hair and pressed his lips against Alderich's..

Due to the sudden action, Alderich was taken aback but as he came to his senses he started struggling.

Draven was kissing Alderich roughly, not giving any chance for Alderich to part his lips.

Draven pulled Alderich's head down by his hair making it hard for Alderich to struggle anymore.

The two sets of lips pressed onto each other tightly, while one struggled to part, the other dominated and felt other's soft presses.

Draven wanted to enter his tongue inside Alderich's mouth, but while Alderich had his lips tightly shut he wouldn't be able to do so, he bit Alderich's lower lips until they bleed, sucked them and..

"Ahnn~", a moan escaped from Alderich's mouth causing the lips to part, giving a perfect chance to Draven to stick his tongue in.

Draven didn't miss the chance and entered his tongue, fighting with Alderich's, he sucked Alderich's tongue and pressed on to Alderich's hair with his hands so that the now pressed lips would brush against eachother more.