chapter- 21

Alderich was shouting his lungs out to stop that man, but the man wasn't listening to him at all

Those men went towards Norma and pulled her by her leg, while she lied there unconscious.

Alderich widened his eyes, "DONT TOUCH HER!", He was crying and shouting but what could he do when all his plea were taken at no notice.

A drop of tear rolled down his cheek, his voice was feeble now
"ple-"

*THUD*

The door opened with a very loud sound revealing another strong built, familiar man, Caseyin.

"What is going on here?", he asked looking at Draven but then his eyes went towards Alderich.

"What the-", he felt his throat dry for some reason. Looking at alderich like that, he felt something strange..

He turned his head to look at Norma and the other man who was now standing beside her frozen at his place

Caseyin glared at that man and he quickly left from there, with the other two

"What the fuck are you doing?", He shouted at Draven

Draven was looking at Caseyin with cold eyes.. those eyes seemed as if they held a raging strom.

Caseyin once again looked at Alderich who stood still at his place while some tears were still dripping down from his eyes.

Caseyin came towards Alderich, looking at him trembling, Caseyin had an urge to punch Draven in the face..

Caseyin's eyes went towards Alderich's cuffed wrist which was now bleeding, before he could touch alderich a threatening voice was heard.

"Step away", Draven didn't shout nor was his voice low, just the icy cold tone but still frightening

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?", Caseyin shouted angrily making Alderich flinch in fear.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SHOUTING AT?", Draven shouted back

Even though Alderich wasn't the one being shouted at he was shit scared.

His heart was racing fast while his body was shaking seeing the two males' angry face.

"You-", Caseyin stopped midway as he glanced at Alderich.

He didn't say anything further and stepped towards Alderich to uncuff his hands, while Draven just looked at them darkly.

Draven's eyes were filled with anger. If not for their friendship Draven would have killed Caseyin by now..

Caseyin took out a key from his pocket and uncuffed Alderich's hand.. As soon as he uncuffed him, Alderich fell on his knees

Seeing Alderich like this Caseyin got worried, he bent down a little to hold him but Draven came first and grabbed Alderich's arm roughly

"ughh", Alderich sniveled in pain.

Draven kinda felt irritated, why? He probably was being unreasonable. He pulled Alderich up by his arm harshly..