chapter-10

After that Draven bandaged Alderich's knee and then left from there

Alderich lied down on the bed covering himself inside blanket completely

Alderich just wants to get out from here, he wants to go to his mom. the first time someone has been so rude to him, not only that but hits him too!

But Alderich can't do anything except for listening to what Draven says because there are many bodyguards outside, as well as inside the house, there's no way Alderich can go anywhere.

Alderich was mixed in his thoughts but snapped back to reality as he heard the door of the room opening

Alderich's heartbeat got fast due to fear and his body started shaking. That was the impact Draven left on him in just some hours.

Alderich was scared.. very sacred. his frail body could not do anything, so for defence he closed his eyes tightly.

"Young master..", Miera said.

**| Miera, she's the maid, or a worker at Draven's mansion.|**

As soon as Alderich heard that voice, his body and mind immediately calmed down.

"Umm.. If you want, you can come out, Master has left for his work..", Miera said, looking at the boy who was still inside the blanket.

Alderich gave no response, he was still calming himself.

"Young master-", she said again because Alderich did not answer her.

Alderich peeked out, "re- really?", Right, he could not believe that he was allowed to go out? Like for real?

Miera smiled gently, "Yes young master! You need not be scared now Master will come after some hours"

After hearing this sentence from Miera Alderich was really happy. He thought that he could go home now! He immediately stood up.

"Then can you help me!"
"B- Before he comes back, C- Can you help me.. I wanna go home"
"Please.."
Alderich said with pleading eyes, ofcourse he was so adorable that it throbbed the heart to decline him.

"But young master-", ofcourse she felt bad too rejecting his wish, she could not complete her sentence when Alderich pleaded again.

"Please",
"Please sister..",
Alderich said with desparate and teary eyes.

"Young master I- I'm sorry, I can't help you.. Ma- Master will surely kill me if I do that..", yes, no doubts, Draven can do that without any hesitation.

Alderich widened his eyes, "What?".

He thought how can someone be so cruel to kill an innocent!?

"Yes..", Miera said,
"Master has ordered everyone if anyone tries to help you, he- he will kill them".

Alderich was feeling so pathetic at his condition, 'will he really have to spend all his life with that scary man?' that's what was goin on his mind.

Alderich had a sad expression, he was afraid, not only for their (Draven's staff, in-charged for Alderich's security) life, but also because he thought he would never be able to meet his mom.

Miera noticed Alderich's expressions, she did not had the heart to make this cute boy sad.

"Master won't allow you to go somewhere But yeah!.. he has said you can go to the garden!", Miera said this so that Alderich could feel a little bit of freedom which he can never experience in the presence of Draven.

"Isn't that grea-"

Miera did not say anything further as she saw the expression on Alderich's face, it was unchanged. The same sad expression as before.