chapter-16

Norma: DID YA'LL FORGOT ME?

Lmao ofc we did! Probably i did ─.─||
I'll give her some screen time today

..................................

Alderich was resting his head on the table while holding it with his hands tears rolling down his face.

'What did I ever do to him?', he thought to himself, he thought probably he has done something to Draven that Draven hurts him (Alderich) everytime.

Draven had already left from there, he was walking out of the mansion furiously.

'Why is it so hard? Listening to me won't kill you, right?', Draven clenched his hand in a fist and if someone comes in front of him might get a hard, really hard punch to disfigure the whole face.

Draven was a person who always got what he wants no matter what, now that he has to work for something and that too himself.. it was throwing him off his game, he, as he always says, is not a man of patience and never has he known gentleness.

All that he wants is a smiling and happy Alderich all to himself, but that's not what was happening.

Alderich would smile to anyone as long as it was not him.
________________________________________

**{Meanwhile with Norma}**

Norma has visited police station for many times now but always got the same answer.

"We're trying our best."

"I- I don't know what to do anymore", she had a red and puffy face, because she cried a lot.

True was the fact that she disliked Alderich but not so much that his existence would become unknown. She held her face in her palms and cried hard.

"It's alright Norma.. we will find him", someone said while patting her shoulder gently, trying to console her.

"But how?!"
"Every- Everytime we go to the police station they just say they're trying when they're clearly not!"
"They all are liars", Norma started crying again. "Everyone- all of them are liars", she held the person's shirt while sobbing.

To be honest Norma was right, none of them were trying to find Alderich.

But what she didn't know was, why is that, why is the police not trying to help her? Why?

Because they fear Draven.

"Please Norma, calm down.."
"if they won't try, then we will! How about we go to the same bar maybe someone has seen him..", the person was comforting her, because looking at Norma crying made her heart ache.

"No.. no one saw anything, and all the cctv footage was deleted", Norma said while wiping her tears.

The person was confused, how could that be? That's too irresponsible or was it deliberate?

The person sighed now she didn't know what to say, her eyes went towards a fast food restaurant and then she remembered Norma has not eaten anything since yesterday.

She grabbed her arm and started walking towards the restaurant

"What are you doing?!", Norma said as she was surprised because the other started dragging her somewhere.. suddenly.

"Come with me!", The person said nothing for an answer but gave this simple reply.

"But Nyra -", Norma wanted to stop but the other was more cogent than her.

"Shh.. just come with me or..",
"I will kiss you", the person as she smirked

"Wh- What the-", Norma blushed and said nothing further..