chapter-4

No matter how much Alderich struggled Draven just dragged him inside his mansion

There were many servants and guards there and all of them were surprised to see him..

Draven glared at them and they quickly lowered their gazes

Alderich was hitting Draven's hand.
"Let me go!", he cried while he struggled to get out from Draven's grip.

Draven didn't care at all. How could those small hits even affect him?

He dragged him inside a room and not very harshly, threw him on the bed.

Alderich immediately stood up to run away but got pushed back by Draven

Alderich was sobbing, "Let me go- sir please!"

Draven smirked as he says, "After searching you all these years, now that I finally found you, and you want me to let you go? What a joke."

Alderich was confused, "huh?",
What is this person even talking about? Haven't they just met at the bar few moments ago? What does he mean by years?

Alderich nervously said, "Sir- I have never seen you before- please believe me. I- I think you got the wrong person."

Draven grabbed Alderichs' jaw furiously after hearing what he said. The one he has madly searched for over years, how can he get the wrong person?

"No, Doll. I got the right person... See it yourself!", saying this he pointed somewhere, Alderich looked at where he pointed and..

Alderich was shocked, his eyes widened, they didn't blink a bit as if still processing what they saw...

There was a whole wall covered with his pictures and portraits...

Childhood, teenage and the current ones, all of his pictures were there.

Alderich was confused, "but- how? I- I don't even know-"

Draven cuts his words and says, "Draven"

"huh?",

"My name, Doll. Remember it", Draven said with an indifferent cold tone.

"And about why I brought you here, its because the second I saw you, your face, your eyes, your lips, I fucking fell in love with you!", he said with a calm yet cold face.

Alderich was still shocked and processing what this person is saying. He was surprised at the sudden confession of the man in front of him.

No! This is not what you are supposed to do if you are in love.
You don't search that person crazily as if searching your prey, you don't kidnap them in your first meet.
You don't look at them with such threatening eyes.
And you don't FORCE them!

Isn't love supposed to feel special, give you butterflies then how come this person said these words with literally no emotion on his face?

"I-", Alderich wanted to say something but..

Draven puts his finger on Alderich's lips, and said, "Shh.. don't speak unless I tell you to... And I know you don't feel the same, Doll"

Draven stopped and looked deeply in Alderich's eyes, without blinking he just stared at them and said with his cold deep voice, "But I really don't care about that. You became mine the moment my eyes fell on you!"

This made Alderich flinch.

Draven continues caressing Alderich's face.

"You know even though you're crying right now, its really turning me on" Draven licked his lips as he said these words.

Alderich was scared, as he knew what his words and actions meant.
He pushed Draven's chest hard but he didn't even move a bit.

"S- Stay away from me!", Alderich shouted while sobbing.

But why would Draven care about his shoutings?

He held Alderich's waist with one of his hands and pulled Alderich closer to him.
He put his other hand on his nape and leaned towards his face.

"Dont-", Alderich said,

But his words got cut off as Draven kissed him roughly, Alderich widened his eyes in shock and tried to push Draven's chest but failed.

Draven held his nape and was kissing him, sucking on his tongue, exploring every part of his mouth wildly.

Alderich was sobbing in the midst of the kiss.

He finally stopped struggling as he couldn't do anything, he was too weak in front of that cold man.

Finally after some minutes Draven left him and Alderich quickly took some fast breaths.

With a satisfied look Draven said, "You should breathe with your nose, Doll.", and smirked.

Alderich who was sobbing and gasping shouted and asked Draven, "Why did you do that?!"

"I can do whatever I want to you and no one can stop me!" Draven said in a dominating voice.

Ofcourse he can do whatever he wants. Who the hell can even dare to go against the big and ruthless mafia leader?

Alderich, who was still unaware of how dangerous the person in front of him is, led out his anger and said, "you- you're disgusting!"

Draven grabbed Alderich's jaw tightly, making the younger whimper in pain, "Ahh!"

"Don't ever call me that again, alright? Or I will show you how 'disgusting' I can be.", Draven said bringing Alderich's face close to his'.

"Understood?!", Draven said with a cold glare.

Alderich hurriedly nodded.

Draven released his jaw and said, "Good."

Alderich was sobbing in pain as his jaw was hurting badly.

Suddenly Draven stood up and went towards the door. He opened the door to go out but stopped midway, he looked back and said in a cold voice..

"You're going to spend the rest of your life with me, Doll, you like it or not."
"So it will be better if you start loving me back", he smirked darkly, "Not like you have a choice!"