chapter- 17

Norma was sitting on a chair, her eyes were lifeless, staring at the wall with a blank expression.

"SISTER!"

Norma snapped into the reality and looked back.

She was shocked, she thought that her eyes were playing tricks on her.

"Alderich?", she said in a low voice, her eyes were wide open.

Alderich came running towards her, "Sister!", he was really happy to see his sister back after so many days.

Norma stood up, "Alderich", her eyes were filled with tears, "You're back!", She smiled as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Norma took fast steps towards Alderich, to embrace him in a hug.

They both were just two meters away from each other and that distance was about to shorten but suddenly

**BANG**

Alderich's feet stopped where they were, as if cemented on ground.

Norma fell on the ground with a thud sound while Alderich froze on his spot, his eyes widened in shock as he saw his sister lying down in a pool of blood.

"SISTER!", Alderich shouted, he ran up to his sister but then he heard the voice of the man that terrifies him to core.

Yes, it was Draven.

He slowly appeared in front of Alderich and squatted before him.

In a dead cold voice he said, "I warned you Doll."

Alderich flinched and looked at Draven with red and wet eyes.

There, he saw Draven with a gun in his hand..

Alderich started trembling.
"Y-You-," Alderich was crying loudly and his tears made his visions blurry.

"AHHH!"

Alderich flinched again as he heard another shout and it didn't take him much time to realise who it was..

"MOM!", Alderich shouted as he turned back and saw his mom, who was shot in the stomach, fall on the ground.

Not even a minute had passed since Alderich met his family and his world had already shattered.

Alderich froze on his spot after witnessing the death.. no murder of his mother and sister.

"Let's go now.", Draven said and pulled Alderich by his arm.

"Let go!", Alderich shouted suddenly and started crying.

"MOM!"
"MOM!", Alderich broke free from Draven's grip and ran towards his mom who slowly faded.

Alderich turned to see Norma's body that slowly disappeared into thin air and all that was left was Alderich in tears and Draven with a gun in his hand.

Alderich shot open his eyes wide with a racing heart.

Alderich looked at the ceiling and realised he was in a room, lying on a bed.

Alderich sat up and started breathing heavily *huff* *huff* "m- om.."

He was still trembling even though he realised it was all a bad dream..

"Mo-", *sob* "Mom", *huff*, in the midst of the sobs he held his chest that's when he noticed someone's presence beside him.

"What's the matter?", Draven said with a closed eyes and frowned brows, as his sleep got disturbed because of Alderich

Alderich looked at him and flinched.

Draven opened his eyes and looked at Alderich who was sitting, holding his chest with his hand and crying badly