Chapter 2

Alessandro POV

Luke finds out who she is each and everything about her. I said to luke(Alessandro's assistant)

ok boss. after that, we left the place and went back to my company the whole time I was thinking about my baby girl how cute was she how would she look sitting on my lap. Just then the knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts. luke' voice came in.

Sir, I have got the information you asked for. I asked him to leave it on the table and leave.
hmm.

Name: Catherine WilsonAge: 19Parents: Mr

Age: 19
Parents: Mr. and Mrs. Wilson
Brother: Rayn Wilson.
currently single never dated before most doted daughter of the Wilsons.

Oh dear, my baby girl is good, better thing her parents treat her properly, or else I would have killed them. I asked Luke to come in and said if there was anything else.

boss, a boy is pestering her to date him. Hearing this my blood started to boil how dare he pester my baby girl?
luke get the bastard over here I will personally show him hell. after he went out I was thinking about my baby girl, don't worry baby girl after some time you will be here on my bed moaning and whimpering while I deliciously eat you again and again.
while I was thinking of my baby girl someone knocked on the door making me want to kill him and luke came in boss you have a meeting with a client at paradise restaurant.
ugh fine, let's go.

On the other side.

Catherine's POV

Finally, the classes are over and we are going out for dinner tonight as dad had got a project and it went successfully so even I am happy just as I came out of the university I saw my brother waiting for me hey princess let's go home mom dad are already waiting.

ok, brother let's go.

After reaching home I went and took a good shower and wore a frock and tied my hair with light lipstick and went down where others were waiting for me.

you look beautiful princess my dad complimented and mom and brother nodded at his words after that we left in our car and reached paradise restaurant.

Alessandro's pov

after coming into the paradise restaurant that bastard kept on blabbering and his daughter was busy bending down and showing me her Cleavage.
I had the urge to shoot her right there but suddenly something caught my eye, my baby girl was here looking all beautiful and sexy.

She might be with her family she had come just then the bastard old man who had come with his daughter saw my baby girl with his hungry eyes looking her up and down I had the urge to shoot him but I did not want to scare my baby girl

She didn't even notice my stare at her my innocent baby.

The old man asked one of his men to get my baby girl in his bed tonight I lost my limits there I said in a low threatening voice looks like you don't love your life I dare you to put a finger on her I will chop off your hands he and his daughter flinched and apologized then went away but I asked Luke to kill them.

Thank you for reading.
Plz vote, comment ✨