Chapter 8

Warning - mature content ahead read it at your discretion.

Alessandro POV

I took her to our room and threw her on the bed within a flash I ripped off her clothes even her lingerie was torn off she started crying loudly moving back on the bed but the thing which she did not know was she could not escape anywhere I pulled her by her leg she laid back on the bed again I kissed her lips roughly she tried to push me but I held her hands and pinned them above her head.

I slide my hands to her womanhood and pinched her clit lightly she jolted up sobbing again begging me to leave her but her begging only made me hard.
I did not let go of her hands instead I went down and kissed her womanhood.

Author POV

She was crying and begging him to leave her but he didn't he kissed her womanhood he again went up and whispered in her ears darkly Babygirl I warn you not to struggle or else I will Fuck you right now so be good and this your punishment for saying you don't belong to me. he quietly left her hands and went to his womanhood he started licking and sucking over even though anna struggled it all went in vain he was a lot stronger than her.

He licked and sucked all over without any warning he pushed his tongue in her hole Cathy gave out an ear-shattering scream he again and sucked and kissed there feeling the taste of heaven for him Cathy was sobbing at the same time moaning.

Catherine's Pov

I don't know what was the feeling it felt I was even feeling good and even scared I felt a knot in my stomach begging to be released just then his words bought me to the edge.

Cum for me princess.

I arched my back and let out a long-awaited loud moan. I felt exhausted my legs felt completely weak and before I knew I passed out.

Alessandro POV

After cleanly licking up her essence I saw that she passed out but she looked a mess a beautiful mess created by me her hair was tangled in the sheets tightly held in her grip her body was covered with a thin layer of sweat her legs kept open in front of me I would love to have her like this in my bed for my whole life.

but I was angry at what she said earlier so I lightly covered her with the thick blanket and did not leave any clothes for her.

I again went down to her parents who were looking like shit their screams were not audible because every room in my castle was soundproof.

K-ing w-h-at has -we do-ne. said her bastard father making my blood boil but I was in no mood to answer so I just asked my men to torture them but not kill them saying that I went to my study to complete my work.

Plz, vote and comment✨