Chapter 18

Alessandro POV

While I was busy doing my work I got a call it was an unknown number. Hello.

Looks like the king is too free. I recognized that voice, Ronaldo Dan.
Let me get my hands on you. I yelled gritting my teeth.

Oh don't worry about it till then I will have already had a taste of your women. he said from the other side making me break the glass in my hand and hang up the call.
I will never let that bastard touch my princess.
I went back to my room to see my baby sleeping peacefully. Without any worries.

I kissed her forehead and went back to my work. I got a call from Albert saying that there was something wrong with the base and I had to go there.

I did not have a choice and I couldn't take my princess over there (sigh)I left a note for my baby and asked my men to take good care of my place and no one should be allowed except for me.

But I had a really bad feeling I did not know why but I was a lot worried for my baby. I left for my base.

After reaching there I got to know someone was hacking into our systems after completing my work. I went back to my place.

Only to see all my guards dead on the floor. only one of them was alive.
King, it was him h-e took -aw-a-y the queen. saying that he died my heartbeat was ready to stop I was not able to think about anything the only thing I knew was I needed my love back. seeing my anger luke Albert and others started shivering.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ALL DO FIND YOUR QUEEN FIND MY QUEEN OR ELSE I WILL SHOW WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF. I growled making all of them step back. All of them went back and started searching for her by all means.

Luke POV

The king had shaken up the whole empire he had trashed up the whole Italian mafia it was like they never existed all the other leaders of the mafia were looking for the queen with us.

Because we all knew what he was capable of he wouldn't back off for a moment before blowing up a whole country why would he stop his destruction then we needed to find the queen.

All men were working like mad people after searching for 18 hours without food or water we found her we found the place she was kept in we rushed up and got our weapons ready.

I rushed back to the king's castle only to see that everything over there was crumbled into pieces I asked a servant where the king was they pointed towards the study I barged into the room without waiting a second.

**King we found her.

guys who are excited about the next episode ...Comment✨