Chapter 14

On the other side

Romano Dan was fuming with anger at his son. As soon as he reached his son's place he barged into his room the scene he saw he felt disgusted by women there were two women one was sucking on his dick the other was getting fingered by him.

As he noticed his dad he asked them to leave and wore a robe and stood up.
Dad how come you are here? he got a hard slap on his face.
Why did you slap me, dad?

You bastard do you have any less whores that you laid your eyes on the king's women.
he yelled at him.

why will I lay eyes on the king women. he yelled again.
you are looking for a woman named Catherine Wilson right she is the king's woman don't you dare mess with the king he has the strength to bury our whole empire into an abyss. saying that he stormed out.
What the heck can she be his woman she can only be mine I don't care if she belongs to the king she is mine even if you don't agree, by force I will make you agree.  he said with madness in his eyes.

Alessandro POV

It was peaceful I did not let my princess out today here she was sitting on my lap looking all bored.
babygirl you want to go out somewhere. she nodded her head like a child chuckling I carried her on my hip and asked her to dress up she came out wearing a yellow sundress she looked too cute I had the urge to eat her up but I suppressed it and took her out.
Babygirl you want to go the aquarium. she nodded eagerly her eyes were sparkling.

After we reached there I booked the whole place it was the biggest aquarium in the country. My princess curiously started looking at each and everything I was happy to see her smiling. after looking around for 30 minutes with her I got a call I asked my princess to stay there and went to pick up the call. say, Luke.
King that Ronald dan dad warned him but he is not ready to agree now he disappeared in thin air and looks like he will lay a hand on the queen. my eyes might have been red from anger how dare that bastard?
luke find him and get him to me I don't want him to lay a hand on her. luke said yes and hung up.
I should keep her safe till the bastard is found out or else the consequences will be unforgivable.

I went back to where my princess was but she was nowhere to be found my heartbeat stopped for a second I frantically started looking everywhere it was my mistake I shouldn't have left her alone. that's when I spotted her she was playing with a puppy over there it was maybe the owner's puppy I went towards her and hugged her tightly.

For the first time in my life, I felt fear of losing someone.
Babygirl didn't I ask you to stay there why did you come here? she innocently looked at me but I was in no mood for that she needed to be punished. I carried her to the car. princess, you were bad today you need to be punished. within a swift, I laid her on my lap with her ass up and started spanking her. count each hit get it . she whimpered and said Yes daddy.

Catherine's POV

Daddy started spanking me he did not use much force but it hurt later the pain turned into pleasure after 15 times he stopped I was yet sobbing loudly he popped a pacifier in my mouth I did not deny it, it felt good I was lightly whimpering after we reached home he carried me to the room and warned me. Babygirl you are on your period so I am not putting you in a diaper after your period you will get your punishment. He said darkly and went out I started crying he yelled at me I did not like it.

Alessandro POV

I did not want to yell at my baby but she doesn't know how dangerous it was if Ronaldo Dan would have caught her that fucker will ruin her completely and I did not want that to happen. I again went back to our room my baby was crying sitting on the bed her pacifier might have fallen in the living room (sigh)

I went towards her and made her sit in my lap and started cooing her but she was yet grumpy so I tickled her she laughed cheerfully and fell asleep.

Please vote & comment✨