Chapter 23

Warning - violence, and abuse ahead read it at your discretion.

Alessandro POV

I reached the torture room of my base and saw luke and the others there. Carla what did you do with that woman?

King, she likes to fuck around right I have given her different men to fuck around with now. she said smirking I understood what she meant. My men would be busy having a feast now.

I went towards the bastard who was tied in the chains. He stared at me his eyes held anger but he couldn't do anything I will show him the consequences of touching my woman.

Luke plucks out his nails. I said and went and sat on the chair. As luke started plucking out his nails his screams were echoing in the room. luke plucked out all his 10 nails from his hands and looked towards me I gave him a small nod.

Even Albert went forward and started cutting off all his fingers. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh his screams were satisfying me luke went down and chopped his dick. My men bought boiling water and poured it on him.

His skin was red blood was flowing out of his body but I was not yet satisfied. I asked them to bring out the whips which had blades on them and started hitting him. The whole while he was begging me to let him go. But I was not interested to show any mercy.

Albert bought out a syringe it was filled with black color liquid. he injected it into Ronaldo's body his skin getting peeled off on its own. After a while when the liquid effects were over I asked my men to put him in the acid, not even his bones should be remaining, and left that place.

I went home only to see my princess playing video games with her brother. As she saw me she stuck out her tongue at me and turned back to her game she needed some lesson I smirked devilishly and went to her.

Warning - mature content ahead read it at your discretion.

Her brother said bye and left my baby playing her games yet I went and pulled her in my lap. I took off her pants and started rubbing her womanhood with the thin fabric of her panties on it.
She looked at me shocked. Don't worry princess continue playing your game.

I ripped off her panties within a swift she left the controller down and looked at me. Princess is becoming a brat doesn't she needs some punishment? I said huskily making her shiver.
I started spanking her womanhood.

ahh mmm, ahgn p-l-ea--e daddy s-owwy ahh. she whined looking at me it made me much harder I carried her to our bedroom and laid her on the bed I laid next to her and opened her legs wide. I started fingering her after she came two times she looked at me with exhausted eyes.

Baby, you will cum two more times for daddy. she started whining loudly but I went down and started licking all over slurping her juices after she came two more times or I made her cum two more times she fell asleep.

I got up from the bed and looked at her she was looking exhausted. I am going to take her out for dinner tonight she has not gone out in a month.

I went towards the drawer and brought the ointments for her scars.

Her scars were a lot better than before it was healing after applying the cream I left the room.
two hours later I came into the room to wake her up so we can go out.

Vote and comment✨