Chapter 24

Catherine's POV

Princess wakes up. I heard his voice softly I wanted to sleep more. Alessandro, I want to sleep more.
The next second I bolted up he was looking at me shocked as I. I didn't mean it. he hushed me and lifted me in his arms.

No worries princess you can call me by my name if you like but when we are in bed you should call me daddy. he whispered in a husky tone in my ears. I blushed red hearing his words.

Now dress up princess we are going out for dinner.
I went and dressed up and we left for the restaurant it was luxurious and knowing my man he booked the whole place for us.

It was beautiful and even the food was good The next moment He was in front of me on his knees with a velvet color box in his hands.

So Miss Catherine Wilson will you be my wife? He said and opened the boxes the rings were beautiful but the words he said were more beautiful.

Yes, I will. I felt tears streaming down my eyes we had put the rings in each other's fingers He pulled me by my waist and kissed me. It was passionate and filled with love. The thing which I knew was however he was I would never regret loving him.

We went back home and he laid me on the bed and hovered over me.

Warning- mature content ahead read it at your discretion.

Alessandro POV

I laid her on the bed and hovered over her She was the best thing happened in my life I kissed her lips again but with more force. I went down and started leaving marks all over her neck and collarbone.

Author POV

He ripped off her dress in one go and took her already hard bud in his mouth sucking and teasing it with his tongue he left kisses all over her body as he moved down to her womanhood.

Daddy. Cathy gave out a soft moan arousing him more he kissed her womanhood and pinched it making her cry out in pleasure. he wrapped his mouth around her clit and pushed his tongue inside her.

Catherine's POV

I was at the edge when he said princess don't cum without permission.

P-lea--e d-a--day I begged him not able to bear it anymore. I felt my legs shaking his words bought me to the edge cum baby girl.

I felt exhausted again he sat up and looked down at me he spread my legs still wider and positioned himself in front of my entrance. Babygirl will hurt at first then it will be alright.

He said assuring me but I was scared yet he noticed it and came up he kissed me again and sucked on my nipples teasing them with his skilled tongue within a swift he entered me I gave out an ear-shattering scream my walls contracted and hugged his huge manhood.

I felt tears pricking my eyes it hurts like hell. Don't worry baby girl it will be alright. he assured me and sucked on my buds again after adjusting myself I gave him a nod so he can continue.

Well well, surprise smut 😜
Vote and comment✨