Chapter 6

Catherine's POV

But the next thing he did shocked me.

He softly cupped it with his hand I gasped and made a sweet sound I didn't know why he kidnapped me & it was the first time someone touched my private part so intimately he even started rubbing it softly making me squirm in his lap but he did not let go he held me firmly and kept my legs open he questioned me again I had to answer it I felt helpless.

When I did not answer the question he asked he spanked me over there making me jolt up but he did not let go I started crying loudly again he questioned me and spanked me I did not want anymore spanking so I quietly started saying about everything that happened today unexpectedly I felt safe with him.

Alessandro POV

My baby started saying about what happened my hand had yet cupped her flower within few words she would start squirming because of my hand but if she moved I would spank her she slightly whimpered and said everything clearly when she completed her words I had the urge to kill her parents.

But my baby girl was yet in my lap with her legs open.
Good girl baby, you said everything don't worry you won't need to marry him.
She looked up and gave me a cute confused look but yet her face had embarrassed because her legs were kept open in front of a stranger and her undies were with me (sigh) what should I do with her first let's deal with her parents.

Just then my baby questioned again who are you?

baby, my name is Alessandro king you can call me whatever you want.

But why did you kidnap me?

This cutie of mine.
Baby, I did not kidnap you belong to me. She again gave me a confused look and start moving around furiously.
Now leave me I answered your questions right let go.
This baby does know how to make me angry I again held her hands firmly and softly started spanking her flower again. A baby who asked you to be so naughty huh I asked you to sit quietly but you don't listen to me. I spanked her again and again but I did not use much force it was a soft force I did not want my baby to be hurt but this baby would keep on squirming, and let go of me (sob) what did I do. said my baby sobbing.

shh, Baby stop crying you have not done anything if you keep moving I will spank you again I won't go easy this time. she stopped moving and sat obediently I let her hands-free and softly rubbed her womanhood making soothing circles all over.
After we reached our castle I wanted to ask my baby girl to wear her undies but she was peacefully sleeping.

I scooped her up taking her undies in my hand and carrying her on my hip like a baby I went in after reaching my room I laid her on the bed and went to my study and asked Luke to come over, yes king.

luke go and get her bastard parents I will deal with them don't get her brother.  he gave a nod and went out that's when I noticed my baby's underwear was with me I left it on the table to the side (sigh) she will cry again after she wakes up.

Please vote and comment, show some love guys 🥰🥰🥰